Home

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls 5

Nedak

hehe agreed. Supposedly there are more voice actors this round (confirmed in one of the countless interviews/articles) but "how many" remains to be seen ;)

Well, I hope that means will meet more unique NPCs and Jordy Headsmen, having Breton Face A with hairstyle F, which looks much the same as Pete Woodcutter who lives in that last village I visisted, is a thing of the past. Both gave me a big important task, involving my uber quest to save the world :p

I think it would be fun to have a party aswell to travel around with. Somehow Bethesda never added that to one of their games. the lonely trecking gets a bit tidious.

I'd rather they keep conversations between NPCs to a minimum. Like it was in New Vegas. Much less repetition that way.

Aye or make the conversations bizzarly hilarious like in the GTA games. The pedestrions where whack :D

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that regardless of the number of voice actors, we won't constantly hear something along the lines of "I saw some mudcrabs by the water recently. I steered clear of them. Awful creatures blah blah blah" IMHO, more particularly since it does seem like we'll be fighting giant Cliff Racers...

Definitely... it was novel at first.. but after about a bajillion playthroughs, it was torture.. hehe

I think it would be fun to have a party aswell to travel around with. Somehow Bethesda never added that to one of their games. the lonely trecking gets a bit tidious.

Until Beth can master AI pathing, (or AI in general) I'd rather save my arrows for the enemy rather than my companion's back :¬:

Note to the NPC's of Nirn, when I'm swinging a large sword.. please don't run in front of me to poke them with a dagger ;)

Until Beth can master AI pathing, (or AI in general) I'd rather save my arrows for the enemy rather than my companion's back :¬:

Note to the NPC's of Nirn, when I'm swinging a large sword.. please don't run in front of me to poke them with a dagger ;)

Oh man... I think I killed just about everyone at the great gate battle in oblivion :¬: forgot how bad that system was.

Oh man... I think I killed just about everyone at the great gate battle in oblivion :¬: forgot how bad that system was.

Worse still in Oblivion than it was in Fallout because of the melee focus. It's even hard to not kill your horse with your battleaxe by mistake when you engage highwaymen.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mods for Oblvion allow you to have as many companions in your party as you want, i have had 28 in one adventure and it all worked out fine. Knights of the Nine has a large party and it works well too. So modding should be able to help a lot. And I do hope for more voices that would be nice.

No clue, it is just my experience with DA2 that is still fresh in my head. :xp:

1. They have already said all 10 races from Morrowind and Oblivion (it was just 8 in Arena and Daggerfall) are playable.

2. Bethesda isn't BioWare, and Dovahkiin is much more blank slate than Hawke.

3. Hawke wasn't genderlocked. Even BioWare won't do that, even if it's a good idea.

3. Hawke wasn't genderlocked. Even BioWare won't do that, even if it's a good idea.
Really? Are you sure about that? I never noticed. Really you must be fooling, you could play Hawke as a Male?

Never said it was genderlocked (is that even a word), however, like I wrote, I was unable to play DA2 as a female elf. For that matter I was also unable to play ME or ME2 as a female elf. :rolleyes: BioWare has a problem with elves.

While you are all waiting for Skyrim, here's something to keep you entertained:

Thumbs upped and favorited :lol: That vid brought a smile to my face on the abysmal Friday I was having. Enough to put me in a good mood for the weekend. hehe

Thanks for the link! Tiny Tim and Mr. Mochi made me happy :golfclap:

Eye candy article.

Skyrim, You’ve Come a Long Way, Baby

While it looked pretty amazing when first released, time has not been kind to certain visual aspects of Oblivion, the last game in the Elder Scrolls series. Especially its plastic-faced, potato-headed characters.

source

HQ Image Link

Hehe, I remember the days of Morrowind and the "Better" series of mods :D

Better Bodies, Better Heads, Better Clothes, Better Beast Races.. etc

If Beth keeps making these type of improvements.. the only thing on Nexus (other than nekkid mods) will be house mods :lol:

I remember almost spending more time on Oblivion Character Creation (on the 360) as I did playing the main quest. Then once I got what I thought was acceptable character only to discover she looked hideous in game. So I'd spend another hour working on her before exiting the sewer.

If Beth keeps making these type of improvements.. the only thing on Nexus (other than nekkid mods) will be house mods :lol:
I'm sure the modders can skill improve on Beth's improved design.

I doubt Bethesda (or any other dev for that matter) will ever release any game that can't be improved by mods in some way, especially when they cripple it for the lowest common denominator (i.e. consoles). Even without a toolset, you'd still get mods, as this site ably demonstrates.

EDIT: Some additional race pictures here - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/15/last-on-rps-skyrims-racial-screenshottery/

While you are all waiting for Skyrim, here's something to keep you entertained:

Oh great! I was browsing the forum, clicked on your link, then the neighbor rang at the door to discuss the installation of a fence...and this video started playing in his presence :rofl:

I guess he'll want a higher fence now!

It looks good. Love the Argonian and the Khajit but wish we could see the feet too. The wood elf and the Breton (my two favorite races) look at bit too beefy though so I hope someone will make a "better" mod :xp:

It looks good. Love the Argonian and the Khajit but wish we could see the feet too. The wood elf and the Breton (my two favorite races) look at bit too beefy though so I hope someone will make a "better" mod :xp:

What I'm assuming you thought was a Breton was actually a Nord, and we'll be able to adjust body type in chargen.

Archived