Home

Server hosting RC

stimmers

Hi all..

I am new to this forum, I was introduced to RC by a friend of mine. Sorry for my english by the way :indif:

I'm looking for support on hosting a dedicated server. I figured out how to admin on my server so I can kick noobs and cheaters, I can also ban them. But now the next problem, or situation.

I would like to host a server for max 32 players. I only can host for 16 now. Could someone tell me how to change this?

And on some servers the clan has changed the weapons in the map, now I have tryed to delete the noob weapons in UnrealEd and then hosting the map, but nobody could join if they didn't have the adjusted map. So please help me with this.

Greetings Stimmers:thmbup1:

you can edit most default properties with the console. the popular code "set pawn drawscale 2" would be an example for it. you set the value of the drawscale of every pawnclass to 2. the command which allows you to run fast would be something like "set pawn groundspeed 4000" but i guess they've just used a higher serverspeed.

you could do exactly the same with pickups. "set dc17mAntiarmorweaponpickup inventorytype none" would disable the antiarmor.

for the sniperammo they've used most likely something like "set dc17msniperammo maxammo 99".

Archived