Home

xbox 360 or ps2 slim

birthdaycake13

ok i am asking this question to see if i can get more peoples opinion on my consideration of selling my xbox 360 arcade to get a ps2 slim. my reasoning is i am very fond of older games, most older games are only on xbox and they lag on 360 and ps2 has a more wide variety of xbox and 360 games i also think thier still making ps2 games.

thank you id just like an opinion and sorry for my HARD TO READ thread

Go to eBay and see if you can find yourself an early release PS3 that is able to play PS2 games. That way you've got access to all of the old PS2 games but can also play PS3 games if one comes along that you want to play.

May be more expensive than a PS2 slim, but it gives you more options.

While PS2 is nice in a pinch...I have heard rumors about their alleged lifespans coming to a close around now. Mine still ran last I used it...a year ago. Mostly been playin' on a homie's PS2 slim. Mine is a first gen PS2.

Lynk is definitely on with that, though. A PS3 that'll play PS2 games.

I'm playing with my original 8 bit NES.

My little bro has a slim and he loves it. He has had it for a while so they do last and I even play it sometime, but I'm usually playing x-box 360. You said playing x-box games on xbox 360 lag dont you think that they will lag on the the ps3 too. <-- just something to think about. I dont think the slim are too expensive you can get one for under a $100 if you are willing to look. When my bro got his he got it for $100 and that was a long time ago so i bet you could get one for $50 on ebay. So i doubt you would have to sell your 360 to get one and they rarely make any new games on this just to let you know. Only games that always come on every system like sports game.

Archived