Home

Dlc for PC?

proe91

Uhhhh . . . Have you paid any attention at all to all the moaning about what all is wrong with the PC version on these forums?

Also, like someone else here once said, if you've got enough money to buy a big, fancy computer with all the latest components, you've got enough money to buy a console. ;)

Uhhhh . . . Have you paid any attention at all to all the moaning about what all is wrong with the PC version on these forums?

Didn't it crossed your mind that people may have bought the game before reading all the "moaning"? And that maybe people who don't have any home console don't have a choice but to play the PC version?

Also, like someone else here once said, if you've got enough money to buy a big, fancy computer with all the latest components, you've got enough money to buy a console. ;)

No, you don't. First, a computer is also used for work. Second, why would someone spend money on an home console if they have already a computer to play with? And third, PC games are way more cheap than console games.

EDIT: And who are you to say that everyone has (money for) a big, fancy computer with all the latest components?

Didn't it crossed your mind that people may have bought the game before reading all the "moaning"? And that maybe people who don't have any home console don't have a choice but to play the PC version?

You're kind of missing the point. The point is that this dude asked me how it was inferior, so I gave him his answer. When people bought it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

No, you don't. First, a computer is also used for work. Second, why would someone spend money on an home console if they have already a computer to play with? And third, PC games are way more cheap than console games.

Point taken. I guess I just kind of find it hard to picture modern gamers that lack modern systems, mainly because I'm a casual gamer with an Xbox 360 (and a PS3).

Although to be fair, most work-related tasks don't require the latest video cards, sound cards, chips, and motherboards.

EDIT: And who are you to say that everyone has (money for) a big, fancy computer with all the latest components?

Hey, I'm not the one who said it. I'm just repeating someone else.

Although to be fair, most work-related tasks don't require the latest video cards, sound cards, chips, and motherboards.

They don't. But one alone is way more cheaper than an home console. Therefore, one can have a computer capable for work and to play games without spending too much money.

Hey, I'm not the one who said it. I'm just repeating someone else.

Yet, you brought it up for some reason.

Archived