Home

Spartan III vs Boba Fett

Tyeia

The Spartan 3 is designed as a disposable Spartan, they are cheaper to make and train, the Spartan 2 program made the best of the best with no expense spared. Boba Fett however has Beskar, which can deflect a light saber blade. Boba has had an entire life of pain, sufferring, and still came out on top. He has the experience in unorthodox fighting and surviving at any cost. My money goes behind the Fett.

The Spartan 1's were failures, they did not perform up to expectations, and were relocated, if not 'retired'. The Spartan 2 is the outcome of learning from the mistakes, and perfecting it. Master Chief is a Spartan 2 and could destroy a Spartan 3 with little difficulty. A Spartan 3 without armor, would be a good match for the Fett. But my money still goes behind the man in green

The Spartan 1's were failures, they did not perform up to expectations, and were relocated, if not 'retired'. The Spartan 2 is the outcome of learning from the mistakes, and perfecting it. Master Chief is a Spartan 2 and could destroy a Spartan 3 with little difficulty. A Spartan 3 without armor, would be a good match for the Fett. But my money still goes behind the man in green

But... both Boba and Spartans wear green.

If we are including any weaponry in the respective universe, would the Spartan 3 be able to use something like the Brute Shot or the Fuel Rod Gun? And would Boba Fett be able to use any of the weapons in the Expanded Universe? That could open up an entire new world of pain, and complexity.

Maybe i'm over-complicating things

There's no way to be exactly sure of the outcome. I've seen so many vs. discussions that I can tell you that you can put two different franchises together and discuss it, but still get nowhere. Different people have different opinions. Think of it as a balance scale. Some people favor one side more than the other. It's more of a popularity contest. I can guarantee you that which ever side is more popular will have more people supporting that side saying that they will win. That would greatly affect people's decisions which would make it impossible to look at this from a neutral point of view. Different franchises have different styles and natures than the others, some just aren't meant to be put together, so you can never tell what will happen. Seriously it's the same thing everywhere. Star Wars vs. Halo, Aliens vs. Predators, Wow vs. The Lord of the Rings, Naruto vs. Bleach, and many others. Type in any of those on Google and see how many results you'll get. It depends on which is more popular. If one side has more support, then people are more likely to find ways how that side would win. There's too many possibles because both worlds are unique in their own way. Balance is different in each franchise.

thats the hilarious part. Same thing with Deadliest Warrior, no one can say for sure who would win, you can argue with people until your face turns blue, and nothing will have changed. But arguing in itself is an art form, do it properly, and you can sounds really intelligent, i do it all the time. I hope this isn't spamming, but you will find paople who will defend to the death that the sky is not blue, but a very light shade of purple, it is still fun to argue with these people.

or you can do what i just did, and bring everyone's brain to a screeching halt with something so rediculous, only someone with a huge amount of time on thier hands would argue about it. But still funny.

On a more serious note, Star Wars has such a huge following, I have no doubt who would win. I have yet to see "Halo Celebration 1"

If we are including any weaponry in the respective universe, would the Spartan 3 be able to use something like the Brute Shot or the Fuel Rod Gun? And would Boba Fett be able to use any of the weapons in the Expanded Universe? That could open up an entire new world of pain, and complexity.

Maybe i'm over-complicating things

^ This.

Additionally are we talking about Boba Fett with actual beskar'gam or Boba Fett with duraplast/durasteel beskar'gam? For these threads I feel that the topic starters need to set rules about the armor, weapons, items, etc.. That way it is much easier to make a comparison.

Regardless, you all know my opinion on the winner, just check my avy ;).

I would assume that if these characters had access to any weapon in their respective universe than Bobba Fett would take the win.

It's really hard to pin anything up against Star Wars when it comes to technology. Rinku had a good point when he mentioned that the topic starters of these thread need to have some sort of idea of what goes and what doesn't.

With this broad of an arena thousands ( maybe millions, it's hard to really know for sure ) of outcomes are possible.

as far as armor, i don't think Durasteel Beskar can hold up to as much as the traditional Mandolorian iron, forged by Mandolorian metalsmiths. Genuine Mando Beskar Gam is capable of deflecting a lightsaber blade, Spartan Mojlnir armor cannot stop an energy sword. I am assuming that an energy sword and a lightsaber are comparable.

Archived