Home

Spartan III vs Boba Fett

Tyeia

as far as armor, i don't think Durasteel Beskar can hold up to as much as the traditional Mandolorian iron, forged by Mandolorian metalsmiths. Genuine Mando Beskar Gam is capable of deflecting a lightsaber blade, Spartan Mojlnir armor cannot stop an energy sword. I am assuming that an energy sword and a lightsaber are comparable.

Which is why I was asking. Boba had durasteel beskar'gam until about 40 ABY. Thus enforcing there should be a set of rules for these threads

since we are running on a thread that has no rules, other than the participants are Boba Fett and a Spartan III, should we all agree on a set of standards, or just scrap the whole thing, and start a new thread with better defined criteria?

If we continue this thread, we need either Tyeia to set the standards, as they created the thread, or we need to have limitations created, and agreed upon

Which is why I was asking. Boba had durasteel beskar'gam until about 40 ABY. Thus enforcing there should be a set of rules for these threads

What happened to his beskar'gam after 40 ABY then? Boba Fett will probably win. He's had a lifetime of experience while the Spartan III's are meant to be disposable like the clone troopers. Alright lets make a list of standards. I guess Arc troopers, commandos, and Mandalorians are meant to be the equivalent of Spartans in Star Wars.

The Spartan has all his weapons linked into his armor, without that he has to do it the old fashioned way. His strength and speed also comes from the mechanics in his armor, without it, he is just a very smart, but normal person. Boba Fett has had a lifetime of doing things the good old ways that are reliable, and he knows how to make it all work. The win by overwhelming force, goes to Boba Fett

• 1 month later...

the shield comes with the armor. the armor and weapons are null in this competition. Yes the Spartans were engineered to a certain degree, but i don't know in what way, or what specifically was alterred. But according to the Halo wikia, Spartan III was designed to use "superior tactics, teamwork and sheer numbers". they might be a force to behold as a team, but as a one on one, i think Boba Fett still has the edge. He is used to working alone.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-III_Program

Master chief was meant to be a lone wolf. The Spartan III was meant to be a quicker to manufacture, cheaper to make and arm, and they were disposable. There were missions where casualties were 100% of the manpower sent out, but the mission was still considerred a success. There wasn't much put behind them except for the guys next to them. They were meant to be a team

Well, Master Chief was a great loner. who says the others wern't?

whoever decided to make a Spartan III program decided that Spartan III was going to be a cheaper version of a Spartan II, therefore they will work best as a team, because they are not as good as a Spartan II. Spartan III was not meant to work alone, and were not designed to be as spectacular at everything as the Spartan II.

On a one on one, no armor or weapons, between a Spartan III and Boba Fett, the Fett has the raw experience and brutality to overcome whatever enhancements the Spartan III soldiers have.

Archived