Home

Dantooine Tension

Fallen Guardian

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Oh my. Alright, yes I failed to come through on that update. (At least in my eyes.) But, here are some area skins I've been working on. Basically these are all for an estate converted spaceport you travel to while helping out the Pacis Oddo.

Also due to Tinypic deciding that I can only upload half my pictures, I have uploaded them to an album here, so you'll have to be signed in to see these.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8233

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8231

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8230

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8229

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8228

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8227

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8226

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8225

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8224

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8223

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8222

picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8221

And now this is what happens to poor twi'leks when I leave Carth and Bastila alone. :)

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8232

Yes, I still need to skin some doors, and I'm missing a a texture file here and there, but what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm trying to strive for more regular updates, so hopefully updates will become the norm instead of the odd. Anyway, as the first quest is being completley tuned and as well as its intro, I've already begun work on the next quest. Now for a little show of one of the newest heads.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8259

What do you guys think?

What duh heck this thing looks like an abomination to the human race. Just kidding. IT'S AMAZING! O.O I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SKINS AND MODELS! :D CAN'T WAIT! It's good to see so much talent like yours still modding KOTOR and making the rest of us players happy! Keep up the awesome work! :)

I like it, sort of reminds me of Commander Shephard

EDIT: Hope you didn't mind but I made a blog post on this.

I can see the resemblance, and no I don't mind at all.

Striking! The eyes are very well done.

Thanks.

What duh heck this thing looks like an abomination to the human race. Just kidding. IT'S AMAZING! O.O I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SKINS AND MODELS! :D CAN'T WAIT! It's good to see so much talent like yours still modding KOTOR and making the rest of us players happy! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Thanks. Expect a new update tomorrow.

And now as promised a new update! This time it's a few of the new items that will be garnered as a reward for your efforts during the mod.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8271

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8270

What do you guys think?

I actually think the opposite. I like the sword but think the gun looks messy. That's not your fault though, the gun's mapping just sucks horribly. I do think you could benefit from new models but if that's not something you want to do I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually think the opposite. I like the sword but think the gun looks messy. That's not your fault though, the gun's mapping just sucks horribly. I do think you could benefit from new models but if that's not something you want to do I understand.

I really haven't tried my hand at modeling yet. Although most of the tutorials I've read have gone over my head. I might try it but that's kind of a lower priority as of now, I'm more focused on getting the modules done with dialogue and scripting. The only reason I showed this was to have an update of some sort.

Now yes that update never came and well here's the reason: life. Yes it does seem to get in the way doesn't it? Well anyway now here's an update showing a little of the dialogue from the middle of the second quest.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8301

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8303

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=8302

Now this is a rough version, I still have to add in animations and such. Also I was going to make the update longer, BUT cameras and scripting are both pains in the butt. Anyways, What do you guys think of the skins and the dialogue?

Archived