Home

Dantooine Tension

Fallen Guardian

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks nice, reminds me of Bakkel from K2, but not too much.

Thanks.

I'm not really diggin the neck, although I suspect that's just a kotor graphics problem. Aside from that, the head in itself looks really great. :)

Thanks. As for the neck, it's not the armor she'll be wearing in the mod anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Especially the armor skin!

Well done FG!

Thanks, although the armor skin is a default one and as I've said, not going to be the final armor.

Anyway, I've begun pre-planning some cutscenes for the mod, as well as story elements for later on.

• 2 weeks later...
^^^ I hope I can be helpful... If we are stuck still with the animation looping issue, I think we can get some help from better brains than mine :)

The sequence in question will be pretty cool, IMO. The mod is coming along excellently!

Thanks Qui-Gon!

Well, after 2 and a half hours of scripting Qui-Gon and I still haven't come up with a solution that works. We've tried numerous things, and none of them worked. BUT! I've still got a few ideas floating around in my head, so we shall see... we shall see..

Thanks Qui-Gon!

Well, after 2 and a half hours of scripting Qui-Gon and I still haven't come up with a solution that works. We've tried numerous things, and none of them worked. BUT! I've still got a few ideas floating around in my head, so we shall see... we shall see..

Best of luck, man! I would help ya if I wasn't such a poor scripter. :D

Best of luck. Perhaps Qui-Gon can assist you in PMs?

Thanks, and yep, we've already done so. As I became aware that PM's didn't convey our messages fast enough, we went onto Hssiss chat and tried to work our way through it for 2 and a half hours. As I've said, no fruitful results, but I believe Qui-Gon and I can figure something out.

At last, progress! All right, so I, with a lot of help from Qui-Gon, finally got a working way to execute this little sequence. Granted, I need to iron out some bugs (yes bugs in the "working" scripted sequence) but it works as is more or less. I should be able to get some screenshots/a video posted soon.

EDIT: So, after doing some things that have caused my workable scripting solution to break, I have fixed those things and it now works almost perfectly. I just have to make two adjustments and I can finally get on to making the rest of the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, extreme progress has been made on that scene. Yet, having spent the past hour and a half looking at scripts an GIT files, I'm ready to take a break. I should say that the scene is now about 65% done. Once I fix the camera orientations from the stuff I did tonight, as well as some scripting and some timing, I'll have an update video for you guys.

Thanks SS!

Alrighty then. I've gotten to work on it today, and I must admit I got slightly discouraged by how many times I did this: :headbump due to camera angles and scripts.

But, with some patience I should have an update sometime tomorrow, or if we're really lucky sometime tonight.

Okay, okay, I'm a bit late with this update. However, this update is not without previews! I have successfully worked out the scene, although there are still timings for me to fix as well as some other things. I know this clip may seem pretty short for taking such a long time, but I assure you, a lot of things happen before and after what I show here. Also, I've gotten a better conversion program so the quality is much better. You may wish to turn the volume of the video down as I believe I made the audio too loud. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, here's the clip:

Clicky!

Thoughts? Concerns? Just want to throw your shoe at me? Leave a reply.

Archived