Home

Dantooine Tension

Fallen Guardian

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Z, you'll he happy to know that I got my copies of the KotORs unpacked today and my computer's been unpacked and set up as well. And though I still remain without Internet I can begin to go back to modding on a more regular basis now. Hooray!

THANK THE GLORIOUS HEAVENS!

Glad you made it to your new home intact!

Thanks SH. :)

The tension in me is filling up with excitement.

Ha ha, I see what you did there.

THANK THE GLORIOUS HEAVENS!

The heavens say you're welcome. :D

Okay, aside from that, I started to fool around with animated textures today as well as start to implement some of that stuff I worked on while my computer was being moved. All in all, a good day. Plus, I learned of the model viewer and now I don't have to load up the game every time I reskin something or edit something. Yay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's this? Nearly a month without this thread popping up as new!? Time to fix that.

A SCREEN SHOT. FREAKIN. YAY! :D

None this time, sorry.

Writing, writing, and more writing. That, is what I have accomplished today. Life's getting in the way more and more recently, but I should still find time at least once or twice a week to work for an hour or two.

• 2 months later...
Yay! Lovely screenshot. This mod is so juicy.

very pro man!

Thanks both of you.

Anyway, I just realized that I updated this last in September.. :o

So, I came by to inform you that progress has been going since then, even if it's been slow at times. With that said I leave you with this.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=9365

I just discovered this mod thread, and it looks great :) I can't wait for the release. I especially like your reskins, they fit into the Dantooine thing perfectly.

If you're still looking for someone to voice some male character, I'd be happy to help ;)

• 4 weeks later...
He looks like a bad, bad man...

Hope it's still fun modding this baby! It's gonna be fun to play, that's for sure.

Yeah, it's still fun to mod, and thanks.

You make the best cutscenes dude. Can't wait to see how this one plays out!

Thanks Dak.

At last, an update! :)

And here's another! ...well, shortly anyway.

I just discovered this mod thread, and it looks great :) I can't wait for the release. I especially like your reskins, they fit into the Dantooine thing perfectly.

If you're still looking for someone to voice some male character, I'd be happy to help ;)

Thanks, and when I start to do the majority of voice acting I'll send a PM your way.

Finally, a new update, and I do agree with Zhaboka, he looks like a criminal. Great job and I hope to see more updates soon. :)

Thanks.

And here it is, possibly my last post of 2012.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=744&pictureid=9401

I shall leave you with that.

Archived