Home

Would you rather be a SITH or a JEDI?!?!?

GODKING

Would you rather learn the way of the war craving Sith or follow the way of peaceful Jedi? Before deciding ask yourself these questions:

• Are you patience in your decision making? Or are you a shoot first then ask question kinda guy/girl?
    • Are you quick to join a war no matter the reason behind the war? Or are you the type that sits and mediates about the decision?

• Do you show signs of emotion no matter if they are good or bad?

• Are you looking out for #1 or are you a more universal person?

• Are you a greedy person or do you look to help others?

• Do you embrace the dark side within or do you suppress it?

I myself feel I would rather learn the ways of the Sith because I want to be able to show my emotions and become attached to other people. Also I see more benefits in the dark side than with what I see in the path of the Jedi. And hay I may even become a Sith Lord if I play my cards right. Whats the farthest you can get with the Jedi teachings on a Council that by the time they decide on a decision it no longer helps the problem.

I very much disagree. :xp:

I am both.

I would join the war if I thought I could end it quickly.

Everyone shows emotions, even Jedi... they're not like the Tranquil from Dragon Age. xD

I look out for #1 (though it's not me, that would be my fiancee).

I generally look to help others, unless they don't deserve help.

Suppress it. If you embrace it, personally, I feel it leads to a life of absolute crime and serial killing. :xp:

Also, under Luke, the Jedi Order flourished far more than the Sith, they were allowed to show more emotions than the Sith were ever able to... they were allowed to become attached to other people.

I myself feel I would rather learn the ways of the Sith because I want to be able to show my emotions and become attached to other people. Also I see more benefits in the dark side than with what I see in the path of the Jedi. And hay I may even become a Sith Lord if I play my cards right. Whats the farthest you can get with the Jedi teachings on a Council that by the time they decide on a decision it no longer helps the problem.

Good luck with the colour scheme!

I'm siding with the Jedi if only for their liberal attitudes towards fashion. :thmbup1:

But I think I do better with peace and brotherhood more than with the Dark Side any way.

I look old enough without extra DS bags under my eyes :sithm:

Lol! I never heard that one before.

I also dislike red lightsabers.

Reds my favorite color so naturally I going to like the red lightsaber, however I do really like the silver lightsabers in KOTOR 2

I would be a dark jedi. No one to tell me what to do, no codes, no ridiculous plans of conquering everything... I dont know why would anyone want to be a jedi or a sith to tell the truth :xp:

I can respect that, but everyone has a code that they live by whether you like it or not. And I doubt that just because your a lone wolf that no one is going to tell you what to do. And what would you do with your life? Wander the galaxy as you please using your powers to harm anyone that gets in your way?

And what would you do with your life? Wander the galaxy as you please using your powers to harm anyone that gets in your way?

Doesn't sound half-bad, actually.

"HOW MUCH IS THAT BURGER?!" *choke choke*

"$0.01!!!!"

"Good."

*imperial march as I walk out of the joint, chomping a burger*

Doesn't sound half-bad, actually.

"HOW MUCH IS THAT BURGER?!" *choke choke*

"$0.01!!!!"

"Good."

*imperial march as I walk out of the joint, chomping a burger*

haha thats sounds really nice untill someone stands up agiainst you and your all alone

I can respect that, but everyone has a code that they live by whether you like it or not. And I doubt that just because your a lone wolf that no one is going to tell you what to do. And what would you do with your life? Wander the galaxy as you please using your powers to harm anyone that gets in your way?

I would wander the galaxy, doing whatever that pleases me.

I'd say that the Jedi and the Sith are really much alike. The only real difference is lightsaber colour ;)

I, as a Unifying Force follower, would be neither. Someone called "grey Jedi", between Jedi and the Sith. Still choosing my path would depend on the era in Star Wars universe. In the days of the Old Republic (Tales of the Jedi and KotOR comic timeline, before KotOR game) or during Luke's New Jedi Order I'd be leaning more toward the Jedi, as they had more freedom then, but between the eras I'd stay away from both Jedi and Sith :)

obama_jedi_knight.jpg

I never noticed that Obama makes the Mace Windu face before this photo!

I can see the children being disciplined now....

(the sound of screaming children raising havoc is omnipresent)

[Mr. President]Kids! Kids, kids.... (aargh, they cannot hear me. They are too f-ing loud! So, do I get all Mace Windu up in their faces? Or is it more of a Jules kinda day...)

Archived