What are you doing for new years?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing for new years?

• Hanging out w/ friends and family.
    • Partying.
    • sitting at home. Veging.
    • No big deal.
    • Hookers.
    • What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
    • What country you from?!
    • WHAT ain't no country I ever eard of, they speak English in WHAT?!
    • ENGLISH MOTHA F***AH! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
    • Then you know what I'm sayin', DESCRIBE what Marcellus Wallace LOOKS LIKE! GO ON!
    • Does he look like a B****?
    • DOES-HE -*LOOK*...LIKE A B****?!
    • Say what again! SAY_WHAT_AGAIN!
    • Going on a trip.
    • Breaking stuff!
    • Watching TV.
    • Playing games.
    • It'll Getca drunk! You'll F*** a couple phat chicks. Hehl u might even FIGHT a (brotha) or 2.
    • Yoda is sexy
    • Other: Please specify in your post.

We talked about how 2010 was for us but we didn't talk much about looking ahead.

Poll optional.

What are you going to be doing for the new years?

What are your resolutions for the new years?

Hanging out with friends is my thing. I am looking to try out a new drink: some Samuel L Jackson. Anybody know about this drink?

Anyhoo...yeah.

My resolutions? What is a resolution?

Probably get ahead in school and finances.

Sleeping. x] My freaking Australian bf is making me stay up tonight until 5am my time just so I can give him a kiss on New Year's Australian time. -_- And the only reason I'm doing it' date=' is cuz he got pissed at me Christmas for just being an hour late. o_O[/quote']

Dump him...

Sleeping. x] My freaking Australian bf is making me stay up tonight until 5am my time just so I can give him a kiss on New Year's Australian time. -_- And the only reason I'm doing it' date=' is cuz he got pissed at me Christmas for just being an hour late. o_O[/quote']

oh god lol your bf sounds like a total sperg

i've had several new years eve plans fall through so my plans for the evening include getting trashed with friends and doing dumb ****

Absolutely nothing. New Years' has never held much importance to me.

I couldn't care less if its the beginning of a new year or the last ever Year on earth... Theres Thousands of people being merry, the beer flows like wine, and beautiful women instinctively flock to Town like the salmon of Capistrano!

This year is no different than any other new years, we have friends of the family coming over for booze (none of whom I particularly enjoy the company of, sober or otherwise), with some kind of fancy meal (this year its lobster) and alcohol with french names.

Dump him...

who wants to place bets on whether or not he actually wants to get some with him

Archived