What are you doing for new years?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing for new years?

• Hanging out w/ friends and family.
    • Partying.
    • sitting at home. Veging.
    • No big deal.
    • Hookers.
    • What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
    • What country you from?!
    • WHAT ain't no country I ever eard of, they speak English in WHAT?!
    • ENGLISH MOTHA F***AH! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!
    • Then you know what I'm sayin', DESCRIBE what Marcellus Wallace LOOKS LIKE! GO ON!
    • Does he look like a B****?
    • DOES-HE -*LOOK*...LIKE A B****?!
    • Say what again! SAY_WHAT_AGAIN!
    • Going on a trip.
    • Breaking stuff!
    • Watching TV.
    • Playing games.
    • It'll Getca drunk! You'll F*** a couple phat chicks. Hehl u might even FIGHT a (brotha) or 2.
    • Yoda is sexy
    • Other: Please specify in your post.

Er... I'm a guy. My boyfriend is a guy... there is no her. o_O

sorry, assumption based on the fact that the people who I know and talk to often who brag about their significant other on the internet (not necessarily here, mainly people i meet through online games and communities like Steam) are either girls who want to make it clear they have a boyfriend or a 12 year old guy who's excited because his girlfriend has tits. if you had mentioned it somewhere i missed it.

Welp, I had a lot of coffee this evening, folks. My missus fell asleep watching the Stars War a little before midnight and I'm sitting here bored and listening to Cage the Elephant; thinking about maybe laying out a new circuit in what has to place within, if not at the very top of, a list of the most exciting ways to ring in the new year.

Back at home now. Everyone else either got sick, or flaked out. F*** this. Snow is hard as a rock everywhere and the plow ain't come by my neighborhood yet. Dammit.

BTW I'm kind of getting buzzed right now. But it isn't taking the edge off or damping the irritation. Unreliable people. Douchebags. I'm pissed off.

Neighbors' vacation rentals, all night it's gonna be hooting. >_< Ugh. Disappointing start to the year.

Well, happy new year at the least. Hope yours were better.

I worked a ten hour crazy busy day on the last day of 2010. Then, hubby picked me up. Because 2010 apparently wasn't f-ing sucky enough and it had to get its last few digs in, as we were driving to the restaurant for dinner, a gal who apparently wasn't paying enough attention to her driving ran into our van. Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt--we're just sore today, but it damaged our bumper and broke the plastic screws holding on the panel behind our rear tire. I have no illusions that the insurance company will pay anything but crappily, but at least it's her insurance paying rather than mine.

Then, our battery died. The gal who hit us was nice enough to give us a jump.

I got a giant margarita with dinner. Then, we went home, and I poured some Bailey's into my decaf coffee. We watched a bit of TV as the ball came down in NYC, and then I turned on LOTRO and pottered around that game for a bit. Close to midnight, I gave 2010 the bird. My sister sent me a text saying she'd done the same thing.

I toasted 2011 and hope it'll somehow be better. I'm not sure--I discovered some of the gals at my office have been changing my time sheet after I've signed it and left for the day (and I've managed to get my unaltered copy, btw)--not sure if my boss is behind it or someone in the office I'm working at has decided to play games. I owe my kids some Rock Band time tomorrow--we didn't get a chance to play today since I got home a bit late from having to work and then had to chat with hubby. Gotta love Machiavellian bosses....should be an intriguing challenge while I search for a job with someone who's actually trustworthy--if that's even possible in this day and age anymore.

who wants to place bets on whether or not he actually wants to get some with her

Er... I'm a guy. My boyfriend is a guy... there is no her. o_O

OK, we can place bets on whether he wants to get some with him, then.

And remember, my children, monogamy and condoms are your friends if you don't want to share God's little creatures.

Just hope the new year isn't going to be as fail as it started off to be for me. As Toten says, just a change in the numbers is all.

Hopefully school and work won't clash and derail me. Or that money will continue to leave my hands faster than I can get it. Finally out of debt and want to stay there. So many cutbacks. ,v_v,

@ Jae: may I recommend some plastic welders?

http://www.harborfreight.com/welding/plastic-welders.html

BTW ever consider being self-employed?

Sounds like you've capped off a rough year with an equally crappy denouement. Hope 2011 treats ya better....

I'd say 'it can't get any worse', but God has a weird sense of humor and would manage to find a way if I tempted fate like that. At least I didn't get boils like Job, I guess.

Just hope the new year isn't going to be as fail as it started off to be for me. As Toten says, just a change in the numbers is all.

@ Jae: may I recommend some plastic welders?

http://www.harborfreight.com/welding/plastic-welders.html

BTW ever consider being self-employed?

Well, we're going to see what her insurance picks up, since it was the fault of the gal who hit us.

I have seriously considered starting my own practice, but with hubby deployed multiple times in the last few years, and paying off a mountain of student loan debt, we haven't been able to build up our funds enough to pay for all the start up costs, which would be pretty substantial. My side vision is dropping off enough from the funky eye disease that I have that I learned I may not be able to drive the next time I go for my license renewal (which would put a serious crimp in my career as well), so I may be switching gears and picking up my novel and blog writing.

keep it on topic, folks. this is about new years and whatever you happened to do that night. ;)

Sorry for the derailing! :)

OK, WHAT THE F*** AM I READING?!

This is s'posed ta be a new years thread. >_>

Well, it started as me just giving my usual "Be safe when you're having fun, my loves!" advice to everyone in the thread (and not meant just for Kael'thas Solo alone), and it kind of went downhill from there, apparently.

In any case, looks like the New Year has a lot in store for many of us. :)

Archived