Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well prolly art is most likely described as something along the lines of 'the use of creative genius to mold or create either a direct or aspect device of which represents a feature of the creator and the mentality of said creator'

as for sport, well I guess thats generically when someone performs actions to of which one prescribes one's own enjoyment in what ever physical activity, regardless of actual phsyical or mentality. So I guess killing skulks or zerglings would count :)

however...

art and sport (and vidya?)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

CHOO CHOO!!

p.s. Kookee is crazy. That is all.

booyah.

got all my stuff together for the national guard. just gotta wait for them to go through it then sign for a waiver and retake the asvab, which i'm studying hard on. unemployed at the moment...I worked 1 day at wendys to remember how much i hated food service and quit. got a really good interview at a bank as a teller, so hoping i get that...will be making more than wendys could dream of paying me for half the amount of time at work. hopefully they hire me.

got all my stuff together for the national guard. just gotta wait for them to go through it then sign for a waiver and retake the asvab, which i'm studying hard on. unemployed at the moment...I worked 1 day at wendys to remember how much i hated food service and quit. got a really good interview at a bank as a teller, so hoping i get that...will be making more than wendys could dream of paying me for half the amount of time at work. hopefully they hire me.

did you quit your security job? get fired?

Well, at least there's one red-blooded male on here.

:thmbup1:

x2 on eds c3p0 comment too...

BTW, that chick w/ the R2 lingerie would be pretty good, but one with a lot of big tattoos is a pretty big turn-off for me. :dozey:
Hmm... My lady has some tats. Her's are not as big or involved as the girl in the pic, but I never thought I'd be OK with it either... but I actually got comfortable it pretty quickly.

Really... The only one I'm not crazy about is the one with her ex's name.

She wants to remove a couple of them, especially the big one on her... um,.. booty. But I'm totally used to that one now. I can't imagine her without it.

BTW, that chick w/ the R2 lingerie would be pretty good, but one with a lot of big tattoos is a pretty big turn-off for me. :dozey:

Lingerie? looks more like a SwimSuit.

Wouldn't mind playing the "Probe Droid into power socket" game with her. The Tats look rather well done IMHO, and I wouldn't mind a casual encounter with her.

Wampa's chance in Mustafar of happening tho

Archived