Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tournament again this weekend..."Dead Man's Curve" threw me for another loop, though, ironically, I had my best game to date on a Sport Bowling-compliant pattern in my warm-up (a clean 213). The tournament has a Facebook page now, and I'm told someone with a 113 average won it (the tournament is handicapped, meaning you get pins added to your score based on your average, in an attempt to level out the field); we'll see if that person is disqualified, though, b/c he may be a new member and has to have that average verified.

Packers/Steelers in the SUperbowl!!!

GOod game to watch for the bears/packers. Bears D stepped up and shut down A. Rodg, but the Bears offense had to resort to a 3rd QB to get anything going. Still like the last 3 games. It is all over after a INT. WTG pack!

yeah what a game

petty gutwrenching on my end. i hope for the beras sake and cutler that the MRI shows something bad.

sorry for your loss KK.

R15: you quit a job without having another one?

R15: you quit a job without having another one?

it's not like i was making any money there anyway.

And I got 4 interview calls yesterday. all of them were for above $8 an hour. Help Desk job starting at $11, and warehouse job starting at $11.25.

it's not like i was making any money there anyway.

And I got 4 interview calls yesterday. all of them were for above $8 an hour. Help Desk job starting at $11, and warehouse job starting at $11.25.

some $$$ always trumps no $$$

good luck with the job hunt!

Archived