Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

GO PACK GO!

07superbowl12-articleLarge-v2.jpg

PACKERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

What an incredible game. I was literally biting my fingers as a 21-3 game closed down to a 28-25 game. Two star veteran players/leaders of the Packers (Donald Driver, and Charles Woodsen) are out and the rest have to step up and win the game for them.

A lot better then how this weekend started with my Mothers memorial service

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Somebody played through Half Life, and then put a voice track to it. Hilarious!

Episode 1:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

This one is OK... but they get funnier.

Spent the weekend moving my girlfriend and her kids. The slept over my place for a couple nights while we were packing and moving.

Crowded... but not terrible.

The database crash ate the post about trying out my flash memory camcorder, but, to sum up, the video I got of my bowling exposed an old flaw in my game (and I wouldn't be posting the video). I worked on said flaw in practice today, and had a 245 game during the practice...it really is a simple game when you're doing it right. :D

had to fix my car.

Rear Brake caliber ceased up, needed new calipers, pads rotors. Also got new ignition cables, so my V6 is now running on 6 cylinders again. Aaaand, I got new front tires with an alignment.

$1200. So basically 3 car payments. Concidering the last major work I had done on the car was 6 months ago, with my Dad replacing the front brakes, I am doing fairly well IMHO (since the car was given to me for free 4 years ago)

Nice thing is the person who owns the shop is a good friend of mine and let me take my car after only paying $400. with a promise to pay him the rest next week

Live Coverage of Cairo: Liberation Square

It looks as if the Egyptian Military, which has firmly sided with the people since the beginning of the protests, has begun to intervene within the government and started to stip the President and Vice President of power. Statements from the Military affirm they will aid in transition to a democracy, and follow the will of the people.

People: 1, Tyrants: 0. :thmbup1:

Ed, you think you can swing up to Boston Bowl on the afternoon of March 6? I plan on participating in the Autism Speaks bowl-a-thon with my friends from FanForce and Boston Bowl may be closer to you than Westgate Lanes is. :)
I've bowled there! Still have a couple pair of the socks they give you.

If I'm not working I'll swing by. It's only about 10 minutes from my place.

Spent the night over at the GF's new place. Still needs some setting up... but she's fully in now.

Her neighbor put a nasty note on my windshield about the butt-end of my car sticking out too far. I was in as far as we could get it. I'm pretty sure he got by, but I think it's going to be a continuing problem... at least until the snow banks all go away. I'll see what I can do when I go over tonight though. I may not sleep over this time though. I need a really good long uninterrupted night's sleep... and that's unlikely to happen in the house with the kids.

Paul Simon at work today. Feelin' groovy.

I've bowled there! Still have a couple pair of the socks they give you.

If I'm not working I'll swing by. It's only about 10 minutes from my place.

Spent the night over at the GF's new place. Still needs some setting up... but she's fully in now.

Her neighbor put a nasty note on my windshield about the butt-end of my car sticking out too far. I was in as far as we could get it. I'm pretty sure he got by, but I think it's going to be a continuing problem... at least until the snow banks all go away. I'll see what I can do when I go over tonight though. I may not sleep over this time though. I need a really good long uninterrupted night's sleep... and that's unlikely to happen in the house with the kids.

Paul Simon at work today. Feelin' groovy.

Cool, Ed...I believe we're bowling from 1-3. I'll try to get "Richie V" on the scorer in some form so you can locate my lane. :)

luckyyyyyyy

That's awesome, Ed.
He's one of our board-of-trustees. He's here all the time these days. So is James Taylor, and Christopher Guest (the actor/ guitarist in Spinal Tap... and husband of Jamie Leigh Curtis.)

He played his new, as-of-yet unreleased album from beginning-to-end, talking about his ideas, writing process, and recording and arranging techniques.

Then he played a song with a faculty band.

It was an OK day.

I'm feeling like crap right now, however. Like I'm coming down with something brutal. I think I'm going to skip visiting the GF and just get some real sleep tonight.

Archived