Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32 more hours of work at my old job.

Just spent yesterday moving. Spent $160 on the U-haul and over $100 on gas. Majority of my stuff has been hauled up to la crosse. The thursday after easter I will be officially moved to La Crosse. No longer a resident of nearby Madtown.

hopefully putting some good music on it
Took a lot of goofy bubble-gum pop off of it to free up some room.

Fell asleep shortly after that post though (it had been a long day of kid-wrangling, car-packing, traveling, and grandmother visiting...) so I never got the chance to add anything except for a few songs, and a few family photos she wanted on it.

Taking tomorrow off. I'll take my Mac over her place and do it tomorrow. I need some rest tonight.

whats wrong with bubblegum pop??
Well... a lot of it was put on when she was letting her 11 year old daughter borrow the iPod. A lot of Selena Gomez and other Disney-Channel and Now-That's-What-I-Call-Music type stuff...

Now that her daughter has her own MP3 player, she needed to delete some of the stuff she'll never listen to on her own, and put on some more grown up fare.

That's all.

Back to work today. Crap.

I was certainly thinking 700 last night when I had the final 8 in a 259 first game, then started the next game with 3 (and close to a "Varipappa 300")...5 splits and a couple of washouts later, I didn't even break 600. :dozey:

EDIT: It should be said that if I didn't make all of my easier spares, I don't think I even get close to the score I needed to raise my average to the next whole pin (I'm still @ 185, but only need a 567 next week to raise it to 186).

last day at my job. Spent the time like my last three unloading railcars with a forklift. Kinda sad that only 3 other co-workers showed up after work for drinks, oh well.

Kinda sad to be leaving, but then again, i got so much to look forward to with the move

Really? Don't you usually play at church on the big holidays, Keyan?

I have the weekend off... oddly enough. I feel kinda lousy this morning though. :(

Anime convention in Boston this weekend. Lots of scantily clad jailbait cosplayers everywhere.

Makes me feel kinda old and creepy just walking around near where I work... But then, it wasn't my idea that they should all parade around in public dressed like that. How am I supposed to not look?

Congrats, LukA!!! :D

Archived