Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

Ed, I was up pretty close to you over the weekend. One of my cousins threw a 75th b-day party for one of the surviving aunts on my mother's side of the family. Without giving away too many of the geographical details, we were pretty close to Faxon Park, which I remember being there in my youth. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ed, I don't know the details.

One thing I have learned in my relationship is there are bad moments. But you always come back together and try to work them out, and cherish the good ones.

Or there are no bad moments but one day she decides to marry someone else anyway. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

yeah man...just let the woman do all of the talking, i've learned my lesson countless times...saying stuff that i know i should just keep to myself, but that's where a stopwatch comes in handy and I see if I can get her to go for world's longest rant. lmao. funny to me, not so much to her.

we're engaged now. :joy:

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Nooo... Of course not! ;P

We're taking a few days apart to let said drama cool down. She's visiting her mom and grandmother on the Cape.

I'm working... which I would have been doing anyway.

A year ago, Google was just for gmail and the searching. Now Google+, Picasa, Chrome, and the rest have taken over. This may be a symptom of my Chromebook or living with a Googler. I'm not sure.
Google is gearing up to be the new AOL, CompuServe, Microsoft, Facebook, and Apple... all rolled into one.

I think they want "Google" to be synonymous and indistinguishable from "Internet" or "World Wide Web" the way that MS once wanted to be with "PC" and AT&T with "phone company".

I'm not sure that they'll succeed... but it's possible. And I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing if they do... or not...

The concert tonight is stressful... and the relationship drama hasn't really abated...

My day hasn't gone so well so far...

Another lesson learned: Being hopelessly single really sucks... but being in a relationship is it's own headache sometimes.

Girls *need* drama, Ed. This is in connection to their cycle and/or also sexual compensation activities, plus some other minor things. Up to the tiny, unimportant things like previous relationships. Eventually it will always cut down to an indirect proportional drama-sex relation.

However, just like T-Rex, girls can only recognise moving objects, but not steady ones. Same thing with love and, feelings and the boy of their heart. Just keep on moving it, Ed. ;)

I mean, trust me, I AM ENGANGED TO MISSUS JONES.

:max:

ran 3.5 miles in 37 minutes. going for a faster time friday..wearing my new asics in. getting shin splints, using heel dips to try and correct that...

you gotta get that mark down to about 9~9.5 min a mile if you'll make it :p

yeah i am..running every other day. my time will come down, probably by alot at osut.

i have a meeting with an investigator tomorrow morning from the national guard, not sure...probably cause my credit is really bad or something :rolleyes: or that citation for my fiance's dog charging after a kid while i was moving out of the dump still stands...i wouldn't know, because i never received a citation. good times...no sense getting worried, i'm going to osut either way.

Spent Thursday in Plymouth at a rental lake house, visiting with friends from my grade-school years. It was great to see them... And about 20 degrees cooler and far, far less humid where they were.

The GF and kids had a good time too.

Spent all day yesterday just trying not to die from heat exhaustion... And resetting circuit breakers every hour from the over-taxed AC units.

Storms here today. Hopefully, that keeps it cooler.

Archived