Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im on a business trip for teller training for wells fargo....the hotel they got me in sucks ass. no hot water. no microwave and no fridge. i'm here 5 days...at least the hotel is paid for. hoping they provide transit to training location otherwise i'm on vacation...

The video is cute. That kid's packin' a giant saber! :naughty:

NASCAR on TV... Awesome!

This is pretty much the very first Valentine's Day of my life I've had to actually worry about celebrating instead of just ignoring or grumbling my way through.

It's a weird feeling.

THings are getting rather interesting here. In case you don't know my Asshat of a Governer unveild his new budget and is trying to ram it through the legislators. One of the best parts of the POS is he decree's that all collective bargaining for unions is no longer allowed. and he is forcing state employees to pay more into their pension, and a WHOLE lot more (from 3% to 12%) of their Health insurance. In the same speach where he announced his new Budget he called for the National Guard to stand ready.

Yea... there were a few thousand people at our state capitol today protesting.

Let's just hope it doesn't go the same way as some countries in the Middle east

Sounds like a fun time.

It stinks of 'Union Breaking' to me however. An anti-union government using their time in power to pass legislation to weaken unions, under the guise of saving tax dollars or something.

I'm curious to see how this all plays out.

Never really been a fan of unions to begin with. They seem to do more harm than good from the corperate side of everything.

Though I do respect workers rights, that can be done via legislation and not unions.

BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THAT HERE, CHANGING THE TOPIC:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
2Z6Bd.jpg

OMG CUTE!!

EDIT: Picture is now a spoiler, made the forum go all wide an' stuff.

Never really been a fan of unions to begin with. They seem to do more harm than good from the corperate side of everything.

Though I do respect workers rights, that can be done via legislation and not unions.

Trollish tactic. state an opinion on a topic then try to change it

The least "Imperial Czar Walker" could have done was actually negotiate with the unions to increase what they pay as part of their benefits. But i guess that would have taken too long

Archived