Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent the week with my Fiancee and even brought up my cat (who survived the 2.5 hour drive). It is official, I need to take care of my snoring, it is bad.

for those that want TMI, my fiancee is being visited by her friend "Flo". so I am not able to have as much fun as I want to.

My Cat loves it here. The house is nice and big and often I end up chasing him around the house as his idea of "fun" even playing hide and seek.

Work, work, work, work, work, work, work!

*Sigh*

Well... I have next Sunday off to look forward to. :dozey:

My girlfriend is not pleased with my schedule. Hmm... I explained it's been like this for a long time... and is bound to get worse before it gets better.

Oh well...

A joke for K_K:

A Unionized public employee, a member of the Tea Party and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, looks at the tea partyer and says, "Watch out for that Union guy, he wants a piece of your cookie."

Work, work, work, work, work, work, work!

*Sigh*

Well... I have next Sunday off to look forward to. :dozey:

My girlfriend is not pleased with my schedule. Hmm... I explained it's been like this for a long time... and is bound to get worse before it gets better.

Oh well...

A joke for K_K:

A Unionized public employee, a member of the Tea Party and a CEO are sitting at a table. In the middle of the table is a plate with a dozen cookies on it. The CEO reaches across and takes 11 cookies, looks at the tea partyer and says, "Watch out for that Union guy, he wants a piece of your cookie."

lol

i like it ed.

I am back home. My kitty survived. Tho the funny thing is, for the first half hour and last half hour of the the trip he cries, and tries to get out. During the middle 90 minutes he falls asleep. Also i think for the first trip he had an accident. Cat piss is hard to get out of vinyl seats.

My fiancee enjoyed all the help. Looks like we are going to get a pro to paint the bedrooms and two ground level half baths. Before we moved in the house was a showroom for wallpaper. I fixed the dinning room gas fireplace, and removed the half bath medicine cabinets, as well as removing a lot of the rubbish that had been recently torn down.

Looking forward to moving in, tho i think i am going to go to the doctor to see if my snoring can get fixed.

Yeah... we should be about 50 posts higher than that by my calculations.

But both 15 and myself have been posting a lot less frequently than in years past, keeping post-count numbers down a bit.

I just haven't had time: Between work and my new domestic situation, I just haven't been getting online to kill time like I once did.

Even my frequent "Wacky Facebook Status Updates" have fallen by the wayside somewhat recently.

But having a happy distraction to keep me occupied enough to not want to spew angst online everyday is not something I'm going to complain about.

my new job is alright. i can't complain. decent pay, benefits to start, paid time off to start..incentives for selling ****.

took asvab pretest, got a 61...aced the word knowledge and paragraph comprehension, need to work on the arithmetic reasoning and mathematical knowledge section to get a really good score. to get the job i want i need to work on arithmetic reasoning, auto & shop information, and mechanical comprehension.

My girlfriend is going in as well, so that gets me promoted to E2 when i get in. :joy:

Archived