Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I temp got my laptop back after I sold it, I gotta work on it. As my promise, 'if anything goes wrong I'll fix it'. unfortunately, they guy whom I sold it to, he bought it as a gift for a friend of his.

nice guy (relative to 'Rogue For Hire'), but really he shouldn't have messed with it, now I gotta reload everything

Saw Tron last night. It rocked!

I thought I was going to be disappointed after reading some of the mostly really negative reviews of it... but I thought it was great.

My lady started feeling icky after the film, so I let her take a nap in my bed before her long ride home. But there really wasn't any room in it for me. (It's a twin bed...) So, probably needless to say, I didn't get much rest last night.

It's gonna be a very long day...

K_K, back to an earlier point, I said the Patriots beat 5 playoff teams after the loss to the Browns. They beat 2 other playoff teams, the Ravens and the Chargers, earlier in the season, so that makes 7 playoff teams the Patriots beat...far from "average." :p

EDIT: I just realized the Chargers didn't make the playoffs, which, along with the Hawks beating "Who Dat Nation" today in the playoffs, goes to show you how crazy this season has been.

upset saturday. Go 'hawks and go Jets!

As for me, I was at a curling tournament in a town of 3k with two sheets of ice, lots of food ,and lots of booze. 3 dead soldiers were accounted for. A bottle of Capt Morgan, Widsor Canadian Wiskey, DIckels whiskey, and a half a bottle of fleshmann's vodka over two nights. had a lot of fun and met some great people

Glad i get to sleep in tomorrow before football

Oh by the way, I did curl, only won our second game, and lost our 1st and third. :( But i did win a bottle of Bicardi Limon rum for $2 !

Oh yeah, I just remembered!!!

as my 2nd anniversary of my "new years 'thing'"

if ANYONE says that Jedi Academy is Jedi Knight 3, you are F***ING DEAD TO ME.

[edit] which means that I have minimal or no respect for you. [/edit]

Elvis impersonator at work last night.

Yeah. :dozey:

Easy show, and he's a super nice guy, and he's good at what he does... but really?

He had a magician with him. That guy was pretty impressive.

Spending the day with family... since we were snowed out when we were supposed to get together for Christmas this year. GF and her kids are coming too.

my mother was visiting from VA for the last 10 days. Took her to the airport at 4:30 AM. Was nice to have her visit, but it is also nice to get back to "normal".

Have a "new" laptop after my old one had an untimely "accident" with some soda... repeatedly... and maybe some cleaner with bleach in it... At least my extended warranty works :)

Happy new year to all you degenerates!

Had a good time with the fam... even though I got totally robbed by my aunt of the super-awesome set of Sony noise canceling headphones I was aiming for in the Yankee Swap.

I got gift cards to Target and Olive Garden instead... which isn't bad, but... I'm always a sucker for any piece of high-tech tomfoolery to show up in one of those things.

Off to bed soon. Alarm set for 4am.

Kill me now...

Archived