Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I walked into it...my local bowling association thanked me for getting them set up and updated on Facebook by electing me to the board of directors at the association's annual meeting today. Should be good though: I think I can help them at our tournaments (the ones at Westgate Lanes, anyway) doing stuff like data entry at the site.

R15, I saw on TFN today that SWG will be shut down by the end of the year. Any plans on re-upping just to be part of the last in-game event?

probably not, i'm in process of moving right now and by the time i'm situated it'll be time for basic and i'll be back probably right after they sink the ship. and to top it off my computer needs a new power supply and probably video card. however... all is not lost...swg emu. or i'll just get a new computer and TOR which most of my friends will be playing.

i just got a call about interviewing for a 3rd shift position maintenance at walmart...turned it down due to i cannot work those hours since they kinda kill me, but they have a part-time position in the tire & lube/automotive section which i'm considering going to that interview next wednesday...however i won't have the nice hours i'm getting now so i'll probably end up calling them and telling them no-go on that.

i am leaving august 8th....

happy birthday ed. hope your GF gives you a special present ;)

as for me. Had my first day at my new job. Wasn't too hard, lots of work and catching up on 2 months without a person assigned to my job. Had to work with 3 other people to figure out "What is this for". And had to hop on a forklift with zero instruction .. fortunately I consider myself a forklift professional

Thanks! It was a pretty good day! :)

As far as owing my soul to the company store: That's fairly true...

Working at the college you owe your student loan payments to feels a bit like money laundering sometimes.

Thanks! It was a pretty good day! :)

As far as owing my soul to the company store: That's fairly true...

Working at the college you owe your student loan payments to feels a bit like money laundering sometimes.

I know that feeling, I worked for my municpality, something dirty feeling about 1/3rd of my paycheck going back to them as property taxes a month :¬:

It's been a boring week at work. There's some kind of rehearsal tonight... followed by what appears to be at least a 3-hour concert tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for a holiday weekend! :D

No definite plans yet... but hopefully something good and exciting will come up!

I live in Wisconsin. Temps were in the low 90s and and a heat index of 117 degree's. The owner of the company I work for, and his son, sent me out to get ingredients for root beer floats. But things were called off halfway through the day because of the heat.

Went and got my marriage certificate today with my wife to be. 20 more days until I am married.

Also forgot to mention yesterday that "Charlie Brown" (my brother) finally won one (a bowling game) the other morning...he put up a game in the 140s when I had a horror-show type game that was easily my worst since the period 4 years ago when I was getting my bowling legs back under me. :dozey:

Hope everyone had a happy weekend!

I'm a bit exhausted.

Spent the 3rd down in my old stomping grounds, with my GF, her kids, and some old friends. A long, busy day... but a fun one!

Yesterday, I didn't do a lot... it was too hot to go overboard, so I mostly chilled at my GF's place and my place. Went to bed early.

Archived