Home

XWA One Year Thread, Part VI, Return of the Bottle Deposit

Kuuki

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****in moved all ****in weekend.

actually from thursday through yesterday...so more than a weekend. worst move i ever personally went through. what really was the kicker though my gf drops me off 6 mles from the uhaul says her mom reserves and already paid for it...i walk all the way and have to pay for the ****ing thing, i had nobody to help me rip the ****ing entertainment center and washer and dryer out...washer and dryer were in the ****ing basement. then as i was moving the ****ing washer out a ****ing cop decided to cite me because gf's ****ing dog (****ing golden retriever bitch) chasing kids and neighbors presumably watching me instead of offering a hand called the cops. not a good day. i just hope it doesn't **** up anything with me going to basic this august. if it does...that dog is going to get ran what it deserves. i dont give a ****.

and yeah another thing, i had to give up my pittbull. best dog breed ever. **** golden retrievers and all those "good" dogs that do nothing more than betray their owners over scraps and beg at the table then run down the street when ur not looking.

I have found Pit Bulls to be quite friendly dogs. Problem is too many people do not give them proper care and their reputation suffers for it.

I didn't do much during the weekend went down to the River fest and listened to some music. Really too hot to enjoy the weekend tho after my first week of work

I like Border Collies.

I have no need to actually herd things... but I like knowing that they could if the situation ever arose.

Work is blah. And then this weekend it jumps into "Crazy Maximum Overdrive" for me. I like how balanced my schedule is. :rolleyes:

2nd week of work at my new job is going well. Spent most of my time tho doing odd jobs and make work for myself. Got a real good relationship going with my Boss, we spend our breaks together and we have a lot to talk about outside of work.

wedding plans are almost done. Deciding on the details of ceremony

2nd week of work at my new job is going well. Spent most of my time tho doing odd jobs and make work for myself. Got a real good relationship going with my Boss, we spend our breaks together and we have a lot to talk about outside of work.

wedding plans are almost done. Deciding on the details of ceremony

its always good to get along with the boss!

countertop people are sposed to show up today

My weekend ended awesomely.

My Lady and I went downtown to enjoy a performance of a Big Band Jazz concert (Free!) at the newly renovated Bus terminal. So think of being outside, but in a large tunnel. The sound from the band reverberated off the walls. The Band leader said it sounded just like some ballrooms he performed in before.

Before the event started they gave some instruction on dancing. My lady and I along with about 4 other couples took instruction in front of about 300 people. we learned some foxtrot and swing. My lady wasn't too sure about her foxtrot spin. It was about 85 degrees out there and any time there was a breeze it was wonderful

We were out on every slow dance and a prybar couldn't get us apart. and even did some swing dancing at the end of a set. But atfter and hour we were hot, tired, sweaty, and thirsty.

Had lots of fun.

Didn't bowl the tournament this weekend, but hung around for some of it; I missed the good bits, anyway...a friend of mine won it (I usually don't stay for the roll-offs if I'm just hanging around), and another friend picked up the 7-10.

It's not the heat... it's the humidity. :dozey:

Right now, they both suck, however.

I'm hoping it rains later to cool things down... because the AC is going full blast, but it's not making much of a difference yet.

I have to do some errands later... and also move a bunch of big, heavy items over my GF's place. Not looking forward to that this afternoon. :rolleyes: Today's really the only chance I have to do it, though... :(

Archived