Home

What Developer should to RC2?

SmootheOperator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seriously doubt Infinity Ward would screw up Republic Commando. They know what they are doing.

I'm saying would you rather have them put out a bunch of games, and over-saturate the genre, or would you rather have them put out one or two great games in 5 years, instead of pumping out a new one every year like clockwork?

I'm saying would you rather have them put out a bunch of games, and over-saturate the genre, or would you rather have them put out one or two great games in 5 years, instead of pumping out a new one every year like clockwork?

To be honest, apart from the WaW screw-up, I really don't see anything wrong with IW's production quality - everything's always top-notch in their games, and even envelope-pushing a lot of the time. They get a lot of needless flak for having to make games on a tight schedule, but their games are always quality.

Besides, we don't know how adversely IW will be affected post-restructuring. They know they have big boots to fill, but I don't think Activision would let them make anything sub-par.

and to be completely fair, treyarch wasn't completely to blame for World At War, they were only using half their staff on WaW. The other half was devoted to another game, i'm not sure what the game was, but the entire force of Treyarch hadn't come to bare behind a Call of Duty until Black Ops.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived