Home

Tomb Raider: REBOOT

Ser'eck

OT, but I must point this is very untrue. I study with a lot of exclusively lesbian women that don't do the most they can to look like a guy with jugs. Of course some look very manly but saying they all do is overgeneralization.

I think a look at my post shows that I never said that. I stand by what I posted, since considering how few women in general look like Lara Croft, the likelihood of meeting a lesbian that looks like that is even lower. 'Doesn't look like Lara Croft' ≠ 'Looks like a dude'.

Sorry for helping get this thread sidetracked, hopefully this clarification will bring an end to this offshoot of the main discussion.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems the new Tomb Raider film will be focused on Lara's origins, just like the game. The Iron Man writers have been hired to do the screenplay, which is good news (I love Iron Man). Looking forward to finding out who is going to play Lara. clicky

If they're going to do a film, it'd be nice to see them use a British actress, but that's probably not going to happen - I can't even think of a suitable one to start with.
Emma Watson... <_< Though Wiki says she was born in France, does that matter? Not that I'm being serious...

Archived