Home

My return

Gerevick

They say the spirit travels after death. I did not used to believe this, but after I was killed by the Jedi Exile, I gained a new appreciation for it. My spirit travelled the stars for thousands of years in search of a suitable host. I finally found one this planet Earth. He has proven thus far to be most cooperative. There are many ways I can use his knowledge and experience to my advantage.

I am back. For those of you who do not know me, google my name and you will be presented with a direct link to my history at the top of the list.

They say the spirit travels after death. I did not used to believe this, but after I was killed by the Jedi Exile, I gained a new appreciation for it. My spirit travelled the stars for thousands of years in search of a suitable host. I finally found one this planet Earth. He has proven thus far to be most cooperative. There are many ways I can use his knowledge and experience to my advantage.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

129209600128593770.jpg

You act as if have refered to something that makes you want to use humor as a form of self-defense, rather than consider what I have said, because you do not know how to deal with it. Your threads and posts I haven´t read. But if they take after you, they can´t be very inspiring.

Mate, you are a very forgettable individual. I didn't even remember you from the game!

My greater involvement at the time was ended by another who was stronger than me. I can give thethe Exile credit for killing my associates and I in order to save his life and those of his companions. You, on the other hand, exhibit a lack of contemplation most clearly. Do not show such a weakness again.

Archived