Home

Hey fanboys! George Lucas says STFU.

Prime

Maybe now you nerds can unbunch your collective panties and salvage your not-really-raped childhoods, because your god George Lucas is finally giving you what you have long claimed he is withholding because he has no soul.

BAM

Now run along and join your ewok friends as they dance around the fire in celebration.

:)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've known for a while, when i first read your post I was praying for the Link to be "George Lucus is Done With Star Wars, He leaves the future of the Saga in the Hands of Sue Rostoni and co, at LFL"

Oh well, I can Only dream

It could be worse. They could have announced that John Smedley was now in charge of Lucasfilm. All the blasters would be replaced with lightsabers in the New Viewing Enhancements and there's tons of Jedi instead of a handful.

It could be worse. They could have announced that John Smedley was now in charge of Lucasfilm. All the blasters would be replaced with lightsabers in the New Viewing Enhancements and there's tons of Jedi instead of a handful.
Someone sounds butt hurt about Galaxies.

Someone sounds butt hurt about Galaxies.

Meh, I played it before and after NGE. I preferred it before. But either way it's still better than most MMO's out there. I've always said, that if they had done it right, it would have been a success story. Instead they made the game virtually unplayable for months(years?). As it is now, it's not bad. BUT Smedley in charge of the movies would be a bit scary. He might use that same focus group to determine that there aren't enough lightsabers in the movie.

I was thinking of saying they are Re-re-editing the Cantina scene with Han and Greedo to make Jar Jar shoot Greedo instead of Han. Another version of pulling in nerd-rage.

Hey George, you're not getting any more of my money until I can buy the original theatrical versions on blu-ray.

B-b-but the original negatives were destroyed while making the Special Editions! :roleyess:

Most likely, the originals will only become available after dear George kicks the bucket; if at all.

I can wait 'til then. Time is on my side. :carms:

B-b-but the original negatives were destroyed while making the Special Editions! :roleyess:

Most likely, the originals will only become available after dear George kicks the bucket; if at all.

I can wait 'til then. Time is on my side. :carms:

I don't they were really destroyed, I believe it's never been more than a rumor. The real problem is George is a douche who has a really hard time coming to terms with the general consensus that the less he had to do with a movie, the better everyone liked it. Seriously, the man has gone back and swapped adlibbed dialogue with what he originally had written in the script.

Archived