Home

The Force Unleashed III: Idea List

Necroden

I watched a you tube video on a star wars battlefront 3 fansite and it said a person recently talked to Sam Witwer and he said that a Star Wars The Force Unleashed 3 was not in production at this time. With the bad sales I am not surprised despite a ending that left hanging.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Full uses of Dx11 so that graphics would literally blow away anything on earth shown in past.

2.Deep combat combo

3.Cinematic camera

4.Stick to two light shaber

5.Bring some platforming and action elements from Prince of Persia like wall run,grapple,creating platform element from memory,trap,speed-kill.

6.Bring more actions from GOW series.More brutal kill,tear off enemy,different fashion of killing enemy,air combos,controlling giant from their heads etc.

7.Some dice and slice from ninja gaiden series,some drakes abilities from uncharted.

8.Lot of collectables,hidden quest,versus arena,Hidden weapons,secondary weapons,lot of new force attacks.

9.Really long gameplay,atleast 24 hours.I would not mind if the game requirement size on HDD is >= 75GB.

10.Better integration of really good story into gameplay.Do not cut us loose just when the story is beginning to be interesting.

11.Variety and diversity of enemy.Enemy must be hard to kill.

12.Hidden combo,in game tele-port,alternate ending and alternating last boss depending upon weapon obtained or dialogue selection.

13.Most importantly please do level design better.They should not be looked as copy-paste.Repeating environment is not a good thing.

Thats all in my head now.

Archived