Home

what is your coolest kotor names?

nerd of doom

Hey nerd of doom!!!

Funny name... I like!!

This is not the forum for a post of this sort, and I have asked the moderators to move it to Ahto, the place for open discussion of this sort.

-----------------

My most commonly used KotOR name: er, uh..... Qui-Gon Glenn :p

I have had some good random names come up from the generator, but few that are memorable...

I usually try to come up with names on the spot(even if it leaves me staring at the name screen for over an hour), but I do have a few that I tend to use a lot, if only because the names tend to stick out more than any the game comes up with.

Renae Kauvo

Mercedes Sin(or Siyn)

Possibly one or two others, I can't seem to think of them right now.

Also:

Makes me wonder how some Jedi must've felt when he or she was tasked with giving Revan a new name, unless it was the Master's themselves, which still counts. What would one think to name an amnesiac Sith Lord?

Ahmahl Kotay is the one I use the most for male playthroughs. That one I came up with myself. Female playthroughs I usually use either Padme Dema, from the random name generator, or Kira Starr, the name a friend use for the Exile in an RP we did together years ago; guess it just stuck in my head.

Qui-Don Jorn (haha!!)..obvious play on Qui-Gon Jinn, but the last name was from the random generator. Jorn, it just stuck.

I like using the three part name thing for consulars..very jedi like.

Every name in my HotOR saber mod is a name I've used in past playthroughs, or they have been changed ever so slightly.

Hui Feng is actually chinese for "grey wind".

• 1 month later...

Next time i play it, I'm going to start a female character (for once >_>) and call her 'Kiera'. Because since Mass Effect 2, every Bioware rpg character I play has the first name 'Kiera'. Sad i know. Dunno what to do for males... so i just make something vaguely fantasy/sci-fi-ish, usually adding an artfully placed apostrophe. to wit: Thom'an Mathariel (for my recent Dragon Age dalish elf).

Archived