Home

General Kota & The Force

starkiller1157

This is something that came to be a few months ago. In the first TFU game, during a cutscene on Cloud City, Starkiller calls Kota and Jedi and Kota replies, "I'm no Jedi. Not since this," gesturing at his blind eyes.

Also in a cutscene from Kashyyyk, Starkiller asks what's inside the hut and Kota replies, "How should I know. My connection to the force has been cut."

Well in TFU2, during the conversation between Kota and Starkiller, Kota says, "I may be blind, but I'm still connected to the Force"

So which is it?

• 2 months later...

Well i can answer this when he was blinded he did lose his connection to the force for awhile it is possible for that to happen. so over time he regained his connection to the force hence his actions is TFU 2 because in the book shadows of the empire it is mentioned that a black man with a missing hand helps luke build a new lightsaber but thats the only thing the man remembers how to do but has no connection to the force makes you wonder who that was, but that was at the end of the book. but besides that Kota knew who starkiller was the whole time in TFU 1 because of what he said to Juno on the light side ending was the only time when he had the force back until TFU 2. so yea Kota could of lost his connection to the force after his fight against starkiller and it took a long time to return.

in the book shadows of the empire it is mentioned that a black man with a missing hand helps luke build a new lightsaber but thats the only thing the man remembers how to do but has no connection to the force . . .

I've read Shadows three times and I do not remember anything like that.

Archived