Home

warping on xbox

:confused:ok so i just dug out my xbox copy of kotor 2 and iv been trying to figure somthing out and it would be helpful if someone knew.

i understand that the m478 modules are in the xbox version and im looking for away to warp there? does anybody know any posssible way to warp on the xbox without the m478 mod id like to make it pure????

is there any way to warp on the xbox version????????????

• 5 months later...
since there are no cheat codes on the xbox, I recomend modding your xbox then the game to have a warp band of some kind it might work if the band is compatable with the xbox

here is a link to a thread that tells you how to do it

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161725

Although what would be much easier than paying s***load of money for a mod chip, just buy kotor ii for pc.

Now if youre not going to do this^which is entirely optional^then no yu cannot warp in the xbox version of kotor ii since you cannot put in cheats period.however as said before, you can use a mod chip or modded xbox to download mods to warp. I dont believe you can use the cheat console on a modded xbox though, and since the warp and cheat band by Lit Ridl lets you go everywhere except the M4-78 modules, i dont know how youre going to get there except by...

Downloading the M4-78 mod with your modded xbox(assuming you decided to buy a mod chip).

Hurray!!!

Ugh that was a long post.

Archived