Home

Are you a jerk?

Darth Avlectus

'Immature'

It's not really balanced though, but perhaps I'm missing the point.

It's not pretty, I admit. IMO it represents reality as it stands w.r.t. the subject it deals with.

Think of it this way:

Are you more likely to take the upper hand or be a doormat? :D

Just something to think about.

I'm a bit immature, although with question 8 the correct time to wait is 3 days

There is no correct time. The question is "If you like a person and they ask you to call them do you::" The question has nothing to do with playing games and wait 24 or 72 hours after a date to call someone. Which is merely a game and is more likely to make the other person mad rather than sparking their interest further.

The question has more to do with someone asking you to call them. It also states that you like them. It does not state that they like you. I guess you can assume they do or they would not ask you to call, but that does not make it true. So wait your 3 days and if they merely wanted your help with something they would have given up and gotten it from someone else. Which means you blew your chance at getting to know them by waiting the the 3 days. If a friend ask you to call, you call. Good manners wins out over stupid games.

The question has more to do with someone asking you to call them. It also states that you like them. It does not state that they like you. I guess you can assume they do or they would not ask you to call, but that does not make it true. So wait your 3 days and if they merely wanted your help with something they would have given up and gotten it from someone else. Which means you blew your chance at getting to know them by waiting the the 3 days. If a friend ask you to call, you call. Good manners wins out over stupid games.
Barney's explanation for the "Three Day rule" is pretty convincing, though. :p

Archived