Home

Tysyacha's Dating Criteria

Tysyacha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mav: -10,001 points for using a "word" that's not actually a word ("vidya"), AND for your sexist signature. To be fair, one could say the exact same about men, but I won't because I don't believe in your signature's message. Who is this "Gilder" chauvinist anyway?

Boba Rhett: +2 to make up for my mistake, and +2 for saying "It is I" when most of the (American) world finds it patently unfashionable to do so. :D

Mav: -10,001 points for using a "word" that's not actually a word ("vidya"), AND for your sexist signature. To be fair, one could say the exact same about men, but I won't because I don't believe in your signature's message. Who is this "Gilder" chauvinist anyway?
It saddens me to see someone not recognise two references to vidya (aka video games) in a single post.

gilder.jpg

Gilder from Skies of Arcadia

OK, so I myself have been defeated in this particular round and lost some desirability, but I haven't lost the war. Wait a minute--I'm the PRIZE, not the competition! ;)

To be fair, Mav's signature did say, "Gilder". I thought the character's name was Gilder.

Touche. Although, it is nice to feel wanted...

To answer your question, Lynk Former, I believe I've already given one answer: I fall on the "brains" side of the equation when it comes to my attractiveness to my potential date. True, this may not attract everyone, but I'm not LOOKING for "everyone". I simply wish for a partner, not for paparazzi.

It makes perfect sense to me, because I'm drawn to the intelligent bachelors I've found here. Yes, I've tried (and paid through the nose for) edisHarmony, and everyone I was "matched" with was the complete opposite of me. If you don't believe me, then check out my blog entries. Besides, I like being unpredictable. Even if I make no sense to most other people, I make sense to myself, and that's all right with me. *insane babble*

FEATURES: Mount Tysyacha is a virgin summit. It is a volcano, but has never erupted since the time of its principal formation. Its slope is rather wide and ample, not narrow and thin. Since most climbers prefer the latter type of mountain (although with large twin peaks to tackle on the way up), no one has expressed an interest in scaling Mount Tysyacha since 2006. A potential climber must be knowledgeable, strong, and possessing a deep desire to respect this awesome summit even as he attempts to reach it. Looks do not matter. What mountain cares about the "six-pack abs" of someone who cherishes it for the love of the experience, not just the climb?

SUMMIT: Possesses an incredibly steep and narrow path to reach it, but that's the challenge! WARNING: If anyone does set...foot...upon it, Mount Tysyacha has at least a 50% chance of erupting immediately. Thus, all potential scalers are required to wear protective shielding to guard against the peak's volcanic heat, and to prevent it from accidentally crumbling and creating another, much smaller peak in approximately nine months' time.

And here I thought this was a PG-13 forum. :p

Seriously, what have you people been smoking, 'cause I want some of it! :devsmoke:

InSidious, I am impressed! +5 points for your first foray (in this thread) into the tantalizing world of poetry. I wonder what Sir Pavlos will do next...;)

By the way, for all of you potential "mountaineers," here's a tourist guide:

MOUNT TYSYACHA DETAILS

DATE OF FORMATION: September 25, 1979

TYPE OF PEAK: Volcanic, dormant for 31 years

DIFFICULTY: Extremely high, despite its moderate stature

HEIGHT: 5'4"

FEATURES: Mount Tysyacha is a virgin summit. It is a volcano, but has never erupted since the time of its principal formation. Its slope is rather wide and ample, not narrow and thin. Since most climbers prefer the latter type of mountain (although with large twin peaks to tackle on the way up), no one has expressed an interest in scaling Mount Tysyacha since 2006. A potential climber must be knowledgeable, strong, and possessing a deep desire to respect this awesome summit even as he attempts to reach it. Looks do not matter. What mountain cares about the "six-pack abs" of someone who cherishes it for the love of the experience, not just the climb?

SUMMIT: Possesses an incredibly steep and narrow path to reach it, but that's the challenge! WARNING: If anyone does set...foot...upon it, Mount Tysyacha has at least a 50% chance of erupting immediately. Thus, all potential scalers are required to wear protective shielding to guard against the peak's volcanic heat, and to prevent it from accidentally crumbling and creating another, much smaller peak in approximately nine months' time.

PHYSICAL SKILLS NEEDED: Gentle approach and careful...footing.

MENTAL SKILLS NEEDED: Above-average intelligence, respect for nature (especially the unique nature of Mount Tysyacha), and love--of the experience, of the challenge of the climb, and of the very peak itself.

Meditating on the mountain is also a plus! Spiritual climbers are advised to ponder the deeper meaning of life as they rest from their day's efforts.

CLIMBING FEE: Absolutely none. Let's face it, if Mount Tysyacha had a climbing fee, it wouldn't be worth climbing anyway, except by scumbags.

OFFERINGS AND GIFTS ACCEPTED: A ring, but only one. *wink*

Surely I'm not the only one who finds this more than a little creepy?

Quanon: -5. I know you're not in the running, but "to each his own". ;)

Hey, I'm Belgian aswell :'(

Don't forget our fabilioshesheshhsehshhseshes beers, but I agree choclate comes first :lol:

Plus in my own defense, I might not, never actually have the sweet intellectual powers of Sir Pavlos ( reminds me, Belgians must be friendly towards English lads, they gave our first King after all :p ), but I do arts, EDIT: I did arts... I always fancied doing body paintings :drool2:

Abuse of whine is involved ofcourse, painting with choclate... Though I won't do as Fabre, drawing with your own blood or semen is bit taking it to far >_>

@Mill: I don't think the team is going to work, I get -5 :lol:

@Lynk: Isn't this the "fun" nonsenses part of Kotor section. I remember a time when we had elections, with a strong runn'n Sabre campeign, featuring sort of commy look'n posters and all that Jazz. Plus not everyone on this forum is 15, those you find in the modding section, besides a few elder retards x-D

Okay, I'm a computer geek. When I saw "Mount Tysyacha" I thought of this:

mount -o loop -t iso9660 -r /home/download/Tysyacha.iso /home/Tysyacha

I didn't realize this was an actual dating thread. So respectfully, I have to drop out(not that I was in the running anyway...). I cannot connect with someone without meeting them.

Not to mention, my girlfriend would be very unhappy.

Tysyacha here! I realize this thread has gone more than a little bit too far, and that's mostly my fault. However, I did have a lot of fun, and I hope all of you did, too! Originally, it was supposed to be all about the merits of using correct grammar, but as you can see...it mutated into a monster! So, I'm laying the monster to rest and bowing out. Lynk Former's completely right, whether you are small children or not. Ah! Such is life, when I live and learn from looking for love in all the wrong places. Peace out!

@Tysyacha - Lol! I didn't think you were being all that serious about all of this, because I figured you would've posted a picture of yourself along with your astrological sign by now.

Btw, you rock like most Libra's I know. :thmbup1:

Seriously though, good luck with the real search. ;)

Archived