Home

Canderous' Mandalorian Clothing

Dak Drexl

This mod replaces Canderous' default clothing (the model with the vest) with the mandalorian assault armor model without the helmet. Comes with a custom "punisher" style skin!

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Description:

This mod replaces Canderous' default clothing (the model with the vest) with the mandalorian assault armor model without the helmet. Comes with a custom "punisher" style skin!

Bugs:

None!

Installation:

Unzip the file and move the three files into your override.

Credits:

Thank you to Darth Payne for inspiring the "Punisher" style skin - wouldn't have thought of it without him!

Permissions:

You can use this in your mods, but please be sure to credit me for the model and/or skin!

Enjoy!

Screenshot

KotOR Files Download

Amazing! :eyepop Another VERY impressive texture Dak ...

Outstanding work with the mandalorian symbols and specially the skull in the chest, adds a frightening 'bonus' to the armor IMO ... :golfclap:

great idea about placing these instead of his basic clothing, good thing is for those who still want to have the default vest-Tshirt outfit available you can simply rename the files to replace the underwear instead (to P_CandBA.*).

Another permanent mod of yours for my Override, thanks :thmbup1:

Thanks for the kind words :)

I really wanted to make it an equippable clothing that gives defense bonuses (since it is armor after all) but I was really too lazy to figure it out :rolleyes:

Eh, I'm happy with how it came out though - I think it looks great but I would like to keep this on him through the whole game, so I need to give it some stats!

Thanks for the kind words :)

I really wanted to make it an equippable clothing that gives defense bonuses (since it is armor after all) but I was really too lazy to figure it out :rolleyes:

Eh, I'm happy with how it came out though - I think it looks great but I would like to keep this on him through the whole game, so I need to give it some stats!

If you want equippable basic cloth with defense bonus for Canderous, just equip on Canderous other party members basic robes; so they should take your mandalorian basic cloth aspect due to the imposibility to read the other files :raise: ...

For example, I saw you already posted a comment about Lizzie P's Carth's flight jackets at kotorfiles; install that, edit Carth jackets utis to increase a couple of points the defense stats and voilà, your Canderous armor with +6 defense or whatever u give Carth's jackets uti.

link to Carth's jackets: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Carths_Flight_Jackets;116347

good luck :)

Archived