Home

Newbiemodder's Korriban Expansion

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have asked for and recieved permission from NM to check on compatability once I get the time and ambition to do it. From what I remember compatability should be fairly easy, I just need to check out a few things first, it mainly has to do with the .mod file for Korriban

I couldn't find my NSS files (again!) but what I did was get the UTC names of the HKs with the whereami armband and then attach an NPC removal script to dialog before the area in the same module. Pretty simple the HKs cleared out and made space for my cutscene.

• 5 months later...

Great mod, but I've got some problem of my own... When it's time for Jolee to leave, the dialogue plays normally, but he either stays at my party or it gives me a message like "I am broken, very very broken" and neither Kreia nor Jolee are at my party. Are there others that have a similar problem out there?

• 1 month later...

Private Message me your email...I will send you a generic fix...I thought I put one on a shared file somewhere but I guess I forgot..

Here is a link for a Sanctuary Fix http://www.mediafire.com/download/280nl6q1pnnlb3w/Sanctuary_Fix.zip

It is an untextured room model. It will look like Goto's yacht rather than my retextured room. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived