Home

NY man sues Vegas hooker for refund

Totenkopf

Blackman said he now needs medical treatment for a mental condition related to the incident.

I don't think being a dumbass qualifies as "mental condition" :xp: And he should probably seek 'other' medical treatment while he's in the doc's office. Penicillin works wonders for that rash... :whacked:

What the F*** is this S***?

Oy. This is just ........messed up. Almost unconscionable. Is *this* what America has been reduced to with its population segment that can be described as having a largely litigious attitude? This is beyond low. Though this douchenozzle does not represent America as a whole, this gives a perfect excuse to America haters to hate even more.

Blackman said he was vacationing on the strip when he called the firm to arrange for a little strip of his own. Blackman said the woman danced for him for $155 and performed a sex act for another $120.

This guy paid more for a dance than he did for the "sex act?" He must have been inebriated!

in this case, i side with the hooker.

I side with the hookers in most cases... I mean, if you are an "individual businesswoman (or a man)" you are just trying to pay your bills doing the thing you love and do well. Nothing wrong with that. If you are doing it for other people, you are a modern day slave, an exploited and wronged human being. I hope you side with hookers more often after reading this :xp:

If this lawsuit goes through and he wins, it's time for me to get my money from about 1000 bars. I couldn't have made informed judgments at near closing time... and um... yeah... I think I'll leave it at that.

*Jae remembers the steak vs. deli bar discussion and :lol: *

in this case, i side with the hooker.

Me too!

What if she countersues for frivolous litigation? :yodac:

I wonder what his college mates will say when he gets back.

Bet they'll be playing Rolling Stones' "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" a lot.

All kidding aside...doesn't the man technically have a case?

Not really. He made a stupid purchase while drunk. I wish I could get my money back from the times I was too drunk to think.

Kids, let this be a lesson to you. When you're drunk, you do stupid stuff. You might purchase stupid things. In a side note, drinking and Ebay do NOT mix. I mean seriously, why did I buy a broken X-Box

I side with the hookers in most cases... I mean, if you are an "individual businesswoman (or a man)" you are just trying to pay your bills doing the thing you love and do well. Nothing wrong with that. If you are doing it for other people, you are a modern day slave, an exploited and wronged human being. I hope you side with hookers more often after reading this :xp:

Hey Alk! I think this guy is lookin' for some business! :devsmoke:

"Douchenozzle."

I do believe I've found my new insult for the week!

Much as I'd like to take credit for inventing it, I heard it from this asian guy. :thmbup1:

Archived