Home

K2: Battle Meditation

Canaan Sadow

I've never actually edited Force Powers nor have I ever attempted, so I know nothing about them... however... is it possible to restrict a Force Power to the PC (or one of the Lost Jedi even) to the point at which only he/she may learn the power?

Because personally I have a problem with all the Jedi/Dark Jedi team mates being able to learn it... to be honest, I think it shouldn't be able to be aquired at all, maybe just a power that the PC (or one of the Lost Jedi) gains automatically when he/she is high leveled enough. It never really made sense to me for everyone to be able to learn the power when in K1 Bastila only has it and the Council themselves say that it is a rare power that is born into the Jedi not ever learned.

Well you can restrict the power to a prestige class, and that's it. For that, just open spells.2da look at the columns, there are the jedi classes names "guardian", "wpnmstr" (weapon master) etc etc... the numbers in it, are the lvl at which you can learn the power with that class, so put for consular, sentinel and guardian "-1" and they won't be able to learn the power, and only The PC will be able to learn the force power once he is one of the prestige classes.

well, why should the other be unable to learn it? I mean, nothing speaks against one of them having the talent ... it's only strange that they all can so easyly do it. but the power is way weaker in the game as anywhere else described.

could be an interesting mod idea though to make it much stronger but also much harder to learn (for example through a quest?)

Archived