Home

Assassin Droid's Heavy Repeater

Dak Drexl

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ReadMe - Assassin Droid's Heavy Repeater

Description:

You know the assassin droid that you meet in the Korriban tomb? You know the gun he has on his back? What this mod does is take that gun and make it a useable weapon!

Notes:

You'll have to cheat to get the gun. Use the giveitem cheat and type "assdrogun" (without quotes) to get your gun.

The model is untouched, exactly as it is on the droid. I just touched up the skin a little to make it a bit more appealing.

Installation:

Unzip the archive and drop the files into your override.

Permissions:

You can use this mod in any of your own mods, but please give me credit for getting the gun in-game.

Enjoy!

KotOR Files Review:

Show spoiler
Dak_Drexl returns with a modification for the first Knight of the Old Republic game, remember the droid assassin you meet in the Korriban tomb? Well what Dak has done is take the cool looking gun off that droids back and turned it into a usable weapon, the mod is of course well done and requires a degree of technical skill to pull off. So if you were looking for a new gun, this could well be the mod for you; as with all aesthetic modification a review of the screenshot would be most beneficial in deciding if this mod is one you would like in your game!

Enjoy! -- jonathan7

Screenshot:

Show spoiler
assdro.jpg

KotOR Files Download Link

Enjoy!

As a note, I've been having fun playing with the game's models that are regularly inaccessible to the player like this one. If there are any other models you would like to see I'd like to hear!

Archived