Home

Quanons Big Sell out!!!

Quanon

Howdy folks,

I've decided to zip and pack up all of my 3D stuff that I ever made; but never released. Since I was sort of back into modding a bit, things seem to have fallen quiet still again. So much even I can't remember when I did something usefull to spur my own projects to completion.

Anyway, because of that, instead of sitting on all of this stuff like a big fat pig, I'll give it away! So anyone who downloads is free to use it as they see fit in any sort of mod they want to make.

They can rip it apart, use parts, add parts... whatever! You've got my permission, I just hope you'll be so kind to give my name a place in the readme file with the credits :lol:

Here are the links:

Aqualaris Models

INCLUDES:

- Models for Laboratory Floor 1, 2 and 3

Each floor has a BIN folder == models good to use in the game

Each floor has an ASCII folder== models need to be compiled with Kaurora

- Model for Landingbay, again including a BIN and ASCII folder

- Model for apartments, only the models

- Residential model aka cantina/ shopping area: again includes BIN and ASCII folders

- Prop models => Placeables!

Also includes BIN and ASCII folder, a 2DA file with almost all these placeables added.

Plus a ton of UTP files, to make them work in the game.

!!!ALL FOR TSL NOT K1!!!

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

AqPlace03.jpg

AqPlace05.jpg

AqPlace07.jpg

AqGlow07.jpg

AqCTest05.jpg

Aqualaris Doors

Crazy Night Models

INCLUDES:

- Small folder with textures

- 7 Max files

Some renders:

Show spoiler

Wra0001.jpg

Wra0003.jpg

Wra0005.jpg

Shoty005.jpg

GunzZz

INCLUDES:

- 12 Max files

- Renders of the models

Korriban Expanded Part1

INCLUDES:

- Canyon model files

- Canyon BIN files => good for use in the game.

- ASCII files of the models

- Catacombs model ( was only a start, not much really)

- City model files

- City BIN files => good for use in the game

- ASCII files of the city models

Canyon shots:

Show spoiler

KorCanSky06.jpg

KorCanSky02.jpg

Camp3.jpg

Beatyshot3.jpg

City shots:

Show spoiler

Rer8.jpg

Rara2.jpg

CityKorIngameA01.jpg

CityKorIngameA04.jpg

CityKorIngame07.jpg

Korriban Expanded Part2

INCLUDES:

- Inner Temple model files

- 2 ASCII files of the temple

- About 4 BIN model files => good for use in the game ( these might contain texture faults)

- Some renders of the Inner Temple model

- A folder containing all my renders of the Korriban Expanded models

Some renders:

Show spoiler

Tex_Hall004.jpg

Tex_Hall002.jpg

Tex_Hall006.jpg

Lava Planet

Renders:

Show spoiler

Shot06.jpg

Shot02.jpg

Screenshots:

Show spoiler

K2_00010.jpg

VulT01.jpg

VulT04.jpg

Vulc04.jpg

Vulcano02.jpg

Vulcano04.jpg

Randome 3D

Randome Stuff

INCLUDES:

- Saberhilt models

- Machines I made for Sleheyron mod

- SithRevans tomb model

Screenshots:

Show spoiler

SR_TreeT03.jpg

SR_TreeT05.jpg

ScrapYard Models

Additional Files for Scrapyard:

770QGM==LandingBay

771QGM==Cantina

772QGM==Lobby-Room

773QGM==Arena

Following ZIP is one I sended to D-Stoney, this should include almost everything you need. :o

Scrapyard_Dstoney

Textures

INCLUDES:

Barracuda== A ship

Contains a big bunch of 3Ds Max files; with all the differant models of the mod.

- A arena

- A cantina

- A beach-villa

- A lobby room, before you entered the arena

Note this is only the first zip for this mod, I have another one, with a lot more included. Extra items, some scripts, workning ingame models!

Be patient I'll upload those later on.

Yavin Jungle Models

Additional Files for Yavin Jungle:

Working in TSL, the updates are fixes of certain models in YAVINIV.zip.

Though I would suggest to download it all, replace certain files when asked.

YAVINIV

YavExar

Update01

Update02

Yav_Addon

INCLUDES:

Again a big bunch of 3Ds Max files; this time it's a jungle planet theme.

Think I made these for Exile007 and his Yavin mod.

There are 3 areas:

- Sort of jungle path that leads to an opening, giving you choice to follow 2 other paths.

- Second area, with small bit of jungle and a base which you can enter.

The base has a few rooms, plus a garage

- Third area, another jungle bit that leads up to a Sith Tomb.

- Other Max files are small trees and foilage I made to dress-up the above mentioned areas.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler

RepBase06.jpg

RepBase05.jpg

ExarMud02.jpg

Ewar02.jpg

Jungly04.jpg

Q_Textures

INCLUDES:

-Textures for almost all of my models.

***WARNING***

MOST OF THIS STUFF ISN'T FINISHED!!! YOU MIGHT AND MOSTLY WILL HAVE TO MAKE ADDITIONAL FILES TO GET IT WORKING IN THE GAME!!!

SO YOU'LL NEED TO DO THAT YOURSELF!!!

DON'T COME ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!!! I WON'T RESPOND!!!

***WARNING***

Most of my 3D was made with 3Ds Max version 9 and 3Ds Max 2010. Older versions of Max might go "bonkers" on them or make them corrupt. So beware of that. In some of the zips you'll find PSD (photoshop files), I've used the CS4 version of PS to create them. Again older versions of PS might not be able to open them.

Other then that enjoy!

Thanks Q....I could have really used these a couple months ago....ah well

Better late then never :lol:

Though, it's taken me some days to ponder to do this or not... in the end I felt it was better to give it all away. As I just don't see me finish anything BIG soon.

Hope this might help people out on a lot of fronts.

This is such a nice gesture for the community!

Does the inclusion of the Scrapyard models mean Stoney has given up working on it?

I haven't heard from Stoney in a looooooooooonngg while. He hasn't been on Holowan either for a while. I was getting sick of this ScrapYard lingering about catching dust. Besides, my uploaded version has some scripts in it that don't work very well. I believe one actually screws up the Ebon Hawk badly :lol:

So beware!

Thanks Q. I'm imagining that the Korriban expanded files will go perfect with my Recruit Ajunta Pall mod. :D

EDIT: I have no idea on how to warp to the temple module. :(

Well, think its KOQ204 or something, can't remember, I should have another peek on my HardDrive, as I'm not sure I've uploaded EVERYTHING.

But like the warning said, you might need to create some files yourself, like a module file, for your situation. Plus the temple wasn't fully ingame just yet.

I haven't heard from Stoney in a looooooooooonngg while. He hasn't been on Holowan either for a while. I was getting sick of this ScrapYard lingering about catching dust. Besides, my uploaded version has some scripts in it that don't work very well. I believe one actually screws up the Ebon Hawk badly :lol:

So beware!

It will be a year next week :eek: I sent you a PM but quite a lot is finished on scrapyards I'll be more than happy upload the files(with your permission) or send them to you and hopefully someone can get it done.:thmbup1:

Can I get the textures for the aqua models

I'll have a look on my HD, wasn't sure if they where actually included. Think I have a zip ready, that's called textures, which should include almost all my custome made textures for the TSL and K1 :)

Is Aqualaris the city or the little nightclub? I would love to use the city in a mod I'm working on much in the way you intended.

Aqualaris is a big underwater city, what I made for that is:

- Landingbay

- "Shopping-zone" ( enough place to add shops, cantina, all that jazz

- 2 & 1/2 empty laboratory floors, but these could be anyhting really

- A 3D Max file with the start of Flats, real living spaces. Though these aren't finished modelwise... I think :lol:

Crazy Night is my nightclub thing.

It will be a year next week :eek: I sent you a PM but quite a lot is finished on scrapyards I'll be more than happy upload the files(with your permission) or send them to you and hopefully someone can get it done.:thmbup1:

Wow, that long O_O

Times goes fast. And, yeah, I got your PM. I don't need Scrapyard, I just never get stuff finished, hence this thread. You're free to do what you want Stoney ;)

Finish it fully or pass it on to another modder, release what you have... doesn't matter, t'is in your hands :)

IT says all of this is for TSL, isn't a few for k1?

It only concern the qualaris mod, I think.

Seikan gives the good anwser, a cookie for this man, presto!

As you can see I've started to list what's in the ZIP files; to give you an idea what you're downloading. Aqua models are all compiled to the MDL&MDX format for the TSL game.

You'll have to use the ASCII models and compile them with KAurora to K1 format to use them... well in K1 :lol:

Nothing is stopping you to use this stuff in both games :)

Q, is there any more to Aqualaris than what you sent me... [goes and checks modding folder...] two years ago?

Also, could you link to some screenshots for some of this? I'd like to bask in the sheer awesome for a while before I start tinkering. :p

... Speaking of your areas, actually, don't I still owe you some temple content?

Q, is there any more to Aqualaris than what you sent me... [goes and checks modding folder...] two years ago?

Mmm, I started on some extra 3D, but that's not ingame.

So, no. This should be about the same stuff you got from me back then.

Also, could you link to some screenshots for some of this? I'd like to bask in the sheer awesome for a while before I start tinkering. :p

I'll have to check out my Photobuckter account, guess it couldn't hurt to add a few teasers :lol:

... Speaking of your areas, actually, don't I still owe you some temple content?

Eeeh? Content? Can't remember... I might have bugged you endlessly about stuff, but.. what was it? :animelol:

Archived