Home

Super Bowl fails and success

Darth Groovy

that half time show was unbelievably awful.

You know Billeh I totally agree with you. I DO like the Black Eyed Peas but I have noticed that a group with canned music like that does not translate well into a live show. Having Slash on there was embarrassing, as well as dumb ass Usher. I think my buddy Josh said it best when he said "wow Fergie sounds very angry". Which was probably due to the bad sound editing during the whole damn thing. One thing I have learned about rap/hip hop over the years is that it only translates well in small clubs with a good sound system. Large arena style venues such as the freaking Super bowl. Not so much. I love Fergie as much as any other single white guy, and I am glad she put the blonde back in her hair, but yeah, the Black Eyed Peas sucked. I also liked Christina's voice over the years too, but I have no patience for an artist that flubs up the lyrics on the National Anthem for an event like that. She was probably paid an enormous amount of money to do that. You mean to tell me you could not take some time out and practice that song? I mean....really?

Archived