Home

The Next Big Thing Demo

purple_tentacle_

Hello everyone!

I dont know if anyone has seen this yet but it looks like it might be a fun game. I downloaded the demo but unfortunatley the demo is in German and I dont speak German so it is useless for me. But I did spend time walking around and looking at the graphics. Its got some pretty good music and I love the colors! Its worth checking out. I am hoping they will make an English version when the game is released. If not that I would be happy with English subtitles.

Website

Download the Demo Here

Review

Other Games by Pendulo Studios

Trailer:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Gameplay:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Screenshots:

496e3b782d93d92.jpg

f726a02d969a663.jpg

0e9eb8a1cefc1ff.jpg

ba401712c5a7619.jpg

ba16a152eeed89c.jpg

1c705d32c2b251e.jpg

Thanks for the notice. I know German and was curious about the game for quite a while, so the demo is definitely something for me.

Yeah I am very tempted to learn German just so I can play some games. There are several games I have missed out on because they are only in German. But I am pretty excited about this one!

Today I played it through. It was fun. But short. BUT short and good is better than long and bad. ;)

Much allusions on movies and yeah LucasArts Games. Sam and Max. Or MI:

Look at ship: "I hate pirate movies..."

And then: "Just look there is the famous ship by the intrepid G.T. who sailed to M.I. to settle accounts with L.C." :cool:

Today I played it through. It was fun. But short. BUT short and good is better than long and bad. ;)

Much allusions on movies and yeah LucasArts Games. Sam and Max. Or MI:

Look at ship: "I hate pirate movies..."

And then: "Just look there is the famous ship by the intrepid G.T. who sailed to M.I. to settle accounts with L.C." :cool:

The demo or the full game??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I know this is very late but I finally got the english version. I havnt played it all the way through yet but I already love it. I like the look of the game the most. Very pretty! But I do have to say the characters in my opinion are a bit too blah and boring at some points. But I love the robots in the game! They are the best part!!! So I am happy with it. A pretty nice game considering what a fail the Runaway series was.

Archived