Home

need a little bit a help :(

salam263

ok, so i i'm kinda new with battlefront mods. Anyway, i downloaded and installed convo pack 2.0 and dark times rising son. After i had downloaded dtrs it stood that it was to many missions, 502 missions max 500 missions. Everything worked fine though.. then after a while i intalled another mod, capitol strike. When i was gonna start playing it stood the same as before, only that it stood 504 missions max 500 missions, anyway, it dosn't work. Should i uninstall one of the other mods to make this work? I'm kinda confused...

The Conversion Pack 2.0 adds quite a few maps. Sounds like DTRS and Capitol Strike add two each. Based on what information you've given, I would say that you DO need to uninstall DTRS and Capitol Strike.

ok, thanks for your answar, but i think you missunderstod me. What i meant was that capitol strike dosn't work. The game works perfectly fine and all.

Anyway, maybe the question was kinda stupid. i probably have to many maps/missions, something like that. but is there any way to get around that so that i can have more maps installed? like a patch or something.

Based on the fact that the game said that you have too many missions, I would conclude that you have too many missions.

No patch; that's something that's built into the game. If you care to risk it, you could keep the install files for DRTS and Capitol Strike and simply reinstall whichever one you want to play at any given time.

Based on the fact that the game said that you have too many missions, I would conclude that you have too many missions.

No patch; that's something that's built into the game. If you care to risk it, you could keep the install files for DRTS and Capitol Strike and simply reinstall whichever one you want to play at any given time.

ok, thanks.

The 2.2 patch removes some redundant missions.

The 500 mission limit warning is part of the Unofficial v1.3 patch. SWBF2 can only handle 500 missions. When you go above that, some of the missions/maps will start crashing. v1.3 added the warning so people would know why their maps were crashing when everyone else says the map works for them.

The 2.2 patch removes some redundant missions.

The 500 mission limit warning is part of the Unofficial v1.3 patch. SWBF2 can only handle 500 missions. When you go above that, some of the missions/maps will start crashing. v1.3 added the warning so people would know why their maps were crashing when everyone else says the map works for them.

ok, so i will be able to have more that 500 missions then? :)

If I understand correctly (and I'm only responding again because modder visits to this forum are few and far between), the patch removes some of the Conversion Pack's redundant (unknown criteria) missions. So while you still shouldn't have over 500 missions, this will put you under that limit.

Archived