Home

LittleBigPlanet

Mav

LBP2-logo-tacked.png

I know there are scarce people here that have PS3's, so there are even fewer that would have LittleBigPlanet. I know that some of you do have it though. Well LBP2 was released earlier this year globally from Jan. 18th-21st. So has anybody here besides me picked it up? For those that don't know, LBP's strength lies with its wealth of user-created content and with LBP2 and the introduction of LBP.me it is easier than ever to find levels. The amount of user-created levels stands somewhere above 3.7 million right now and granted maybe 2% of those are really quality levels, but there are a whole lot of hidden gems out there. So why not discuss this charming little game and share some of your favorite levels at the same time, or maybe levels you've created yourself, like mine ;)

I have both, and I Love them both. I've played through LBP2 with my 10 year old daughter and have had an absolute blast. We are currently on the final boss, but the bouncy platform bit is driving us nuts.

The amount of community levels is insane, and it never ceases to amaze me how creatively brilliant people can be with the tools given to them. I'll be sure to check out your level. ;)

Add me http://lbp.me/u/Jenisis

Archived