Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VIII: Wrath of the Empire

Silver Eagle

"I don't know how yet, but we'll find a way to fix this. I know it."

Tonatius chuckled as he leaned into Kalla and tucked her head under his chin. "There's the girl I remember and the one who stole my heart."

Ackbar

Well, I thought that Admiral Belina knew but that was it.

Tavaryn smirked and gave a low chuckle. He then sent, I didn't help matters when I declared my love for you and that was under Ryu's watchful eye.

"I will not allow revenge to affect me during the negotiations. I will be civil, but the Grand Admiral will never be able to fully earn my trust, not after all that he's put me through."

Jun-la nodded. She looked at her apprentice and motioned for him to go help review the transmissions. She then said, "That is good. I know you would remember that."

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ackbar

I didn't help matters when I declared my love for you and that was under Ryu's watchful eye.

Alriana let out a soft laugh. I almost forgot that Ryu was there, she sent back.

"That is good. I know you would remember that."

Belina nodded as she began issuing orders. "Helm, inform the rest of the fleet that we're going to be a bit late. Take us out of hypersapce and input the following coordiantes. However...I want shields up the moment we drop out of hyperspace."

She felt the Ackbar drop out of hyperspace for a moment and then a few moments later she felt the ship re-enter hyperspace. The coordiantes that she had agreeded to meet Velerc at were not that far away and she figured they would be there in about half an hour.

Ackbar

Tavaryn found that trying to keep a straight face on the bridge while have a conversation in his head with Alriana was rather difficult. At the moment he was struggling with his entire body to not touch her or do anything that wasn't appropriate in front of the crew. He gave a small smile when he heard her laugh and sent, It was the best moment of my life.

Jun-la was shamelessly watching and made a comment to be heard by them as she addressed the admiral, "Certainly now that we know our course of action, others can be given orders and sent on their way?"

Ackbar

It was the best moment of my life.

Alriana smiled. I could say the same thing. she sent even as she turned to Admiral Belina to listen to what she had to say.

"Certainly now that we know our course of action, others can be given orders and sent on their way?"

"Of course." Belina said as the Ackbar arrived at the coordiantes where Velerc would be waiting for them. "But I think it would be a good idea for us to wait until we arrive at Tython to begin issuing orders."

Koral spoke next. "Admiral, incoming transmission coming in from the Star Destroyer Death's Head. It's reading as Admiral Velerc's flagship."

"Put it on screen."

The well known face of Admiral Velerc appeared on the front of the screen. Belina took a deep beath as the Admiral began speaking. "Admiral Belina, I have been told that the Undying Sith Empire has managed to take Coruscant. I have also heard that both of our fleets were nearly decimated at Balmorra."

Belina kept her face free of any emotions. "That is correct, I also heard that Balmorra might be the sith empire's next target. I believe that the two of us should combine our forces and meet in the Tython system."

"I don't know the locations of the Tython system I'm afraid. My spies in the republic never managed to get the location of the system. But I do agree, the sith empire must be stopped at all costs. If joining your resistance drives the sith away, then we will join."

Belina stared at the Admiral for a moment and nodded. "Very well. We're transmitting the coordiantes now. But know this: Any attacks on any republic forces will result in the New Empire being thrown out of the resistance. And Remember this Admiral, I never forget and I don't forgive easily."

Belina terminated the transmission and ordered the helm to set a course for Tython. A few moments later the Ackbar vanished into hypersapce.

Senate Chambers, Coruscant

Darth Pestilus stood in the chamber's central podium, addressing the crowd of Sith Lords now populating the Senate.

"On this day, we are VICTORIOUS! The Jedi Order has fled in fear, and through our influence, the Republic and the New Empire have destroyed one another. None dare oppose us now. Coruscant is ours, and with it, the Galaxy! And with the Galaxy under our control, we can begin work towards our true victory."

Jedi Temple, Tython

"We have lost so much today. The Temple, Coruscant, the Republic itself. But the Jedi Order survives, and we will persevere. The Sith may have won this battle, but the war is far from over, and we will retake Coruscant. I know many of you had friends and family on Coruscant. Remember them, and the countless other innocents caught in the Sith's grip. They are who we are fighting for, and we will win." Kol said to the gathered crowd of Jedi and Republic soldiers. They knew he was right. As long they opposed the tyranny of the Sith, as long as hope survived, the Sith would never truly be victorious.

To Be Continued....

Archived