Home

Whips ChAiNz.2da and bondage!

hahaha.. thanks everyone for the wishes & presents (I think :xp: ) Can never have enough Tali references :lol:

@Jae w00t! hot damn! :devsmoke:

@Achilles don't I know it bro.. it's hard enough finding cakes large enough to hold all the candles nowadays :indif:

@D3 thanks gal! Hopefully I won't need it too soon (one thing I haven't lost in age.. yet) though I'm waiting for the grey to start any time now ;)

@Bob Lion 54 hehe.. seems the Walker and I share a birthday as well (fun trivia fact).. too bad it doesn't make me a demi-god by association :fist:

@mimi & Evil Q love'em!

• 2 years later...

*sees how old the thread is*

*sees I started it*

*sees it's relevant*

:rofl: Now THERE'S something that doesn't often happen. Threadcromancy with revolving relevance. But if any thread is suitable I suppose it's this one.

Funny I wasn't even thinking of Tali when I made the thread.

Once again, happy (belated) Birthday friend.

Here's something relevant to stay true to the theme...posted also about 3 years ago on yandere.

yande.re%20158917%20sample.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Seems you left the cage unlocked... muwahahaha!

Low hanging fruit...

Lolz ChAiNz...are you substracting like I do? Depending on the answer, you are either many years ahead ( I am permanently 29...*plucks first grey hair darn you! discreetly drops first grey hair on someone else's head*) or same age now :p

Ahh good old times (jk)...

HomeComputer.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Low hanging fruit...

Lolz ChAiNz...are you substracting like I do? Depending on the answer, you are either many years ahead ( I am permanently 29...*plucks first grey hair darn you! discreetly drops first grey hair on someone else's head*) or same age now :p

I joined that club this year actually.

• 1 month later...

Archived