Home

Progression of a Jedi Knight

adamqd

Today’s update showcases the Jedi Knight and the class’s armor progression depending on which Advanced Class is chosen. Check out the video below to see for yourself. Quote from AllisonBerryman (Source) As you progress in Star Wars?: The Old Republic?, your character grows more powerful, gains experience, discovers new skills, and acquires more advanced gear. [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you guys have played MMO's before, but within 6 months to a year the playable classes wont look much like they do now... Fan feedback, advances in technology, beta testing, and general forum trolling and bugs will change a lot of game play aspects, they always do, especially with regards to customization, weaponry and armor restriction/use.

Agreed. Is it true that the Sentinel has to use 2 sabers for example?
Currently yes, but recently a lot of fans have voiced their displeasure with this. I am one of them that doesn't like it, I don't like being forced to use dual/double sabers for any of my characters. I can't find the post atm, but I thought I saw a dev post recently saying they were taking that into consideration as a lot of fans have been vocal about it (can find it on the dev tracker though).

Currently yes, but recently a lot of fans have voiced their displeasure with this. I am one of them that doesn't like it, I don't like being forced to use dual/double sabers for any of my characters. I can't find the post atm, but I thought I saw a dev post recently saying they were taking that into consideration as a lot of fans have been vocal about it (can find it on the dev tracker though).

Actually in the Friday update they specifically mentioned being able to DPS with a single saber as one of the things they are looking at.

Archived