Home

Jabba's Slave Dancer...

hezekiaah

In Jabba's Palace, that freakish slave before Leia comes along with the head tails is dancing and then suddenly goes crazy, and starts crying and begging Jabba for something before he disposes of her. Did she do something wrong? It looks like she hit him with her chain. Or did Jabba decide she was a bad dancer and she was begging unsuccessfully for a second shot? What did she yell at him exactly before he killed her?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that hutts enjoy the shows in a mostly asexual way though. Yes their idea of art and performance may be different to us, but its a big universe!

So yes, Jabba enjoys "artistic dancing". That, and its a way to entertain the guests and underlings too.

If he just enjoyed the dancing, why did she freak out when he tried to pull her closer? She seemed pretty normal previously...It's not like she was having a conniption sitting next to him earlier when 3PO and R2 walked in, and she danced just like it was normal for a while there too.

• 3 weeks later...
maybe she knew he was gonna throw her in the rancor from seeing him do it to others

That's entirely possible. Why did he decide to kill Oola then? I mean, she wasn't that pretty, but she had to have done something else to deserve it...was she trying to escape and that was the penalty?

Okay, the answer is simple guys, just because he's a worm doesn't mean he can't get his freak on, in more ways than one. :naughty: Here's a example of how it may have went down:

He may have been drunk and was probably aroused by Oola's dancing.

Jabba: "Oooooh your so fine, I must have you with my wine."

Then he began pulling her close to him. She of course refused and tryed to stopped this, playing a tug of war with Jabba.

Oola: "NO YOU SICKO!" NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Jabba: "YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEESSSSSS!"

Oola: "I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU FAT SLUG, NO WAY! GO GET HOSED DOWN!"

Jabba: "YOU WORM HEAD, YOU'VE DEFIED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! YOU ARE NOW BANTHA FODDER!" *click*

Oola: "OH ****!...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - (MUST OF BEEN A HELLVU DROP, HUH?) -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Jabba: "MUHAHAHA! GET HER RANCOR! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

RANCOR: RRRRRRRRRWRWRRRWWRWRRRRRRRRRRR! [translate] "Kiss my chapped ass Jabba, you haven't bathed me in three weeks! I mean really, I smell you fat slug! And another thing....Oooo! What's this?"

Rancor picks up Oola, Oola screams bloody murder. Rancor freaks out and doesn't know what to do, :freakout: so he eats her to shut her up.

Jabba: "MUHAHAHAHA! That'll learn ya!"

So anyway, that's how I see it. That was probably the real reason he killed her, because he got tired of her refusal.

Hah - yeah it sure was! You're probably right.

Two things though:

* Had Jabba done this to her before? I mean, she'd probably been there a bit, and in that outfit...I'd assume he had. Why freak out this time?

* Did she really insult him so much? It sounded like she was a bit more plaintive or begging to me - like maybe she insulted him accidentally, and thought by batting her eyes a bit and twirling her hair (err...worms) she could get away with it, to which Jabba said "You aren't as pretty as you think" with one swift button press.

if you have a rancor pit underneath your main entertainment hall, a button that opens a trap door under where people usually stand before you, and a barred floor so you can see the all the gore and dismemberment, you had at least planned to do this at some point in time. Maybe she was just the test? "i just got this new trap door put in this morning, lets try this mofo out!"

I personally think he had a thing for her, And she was like NO WAY!!

You're right that we'll probably never know for sure - I just like speculating on it since it's such an ambiguous scene.

I can see how he'd be bored with her maybe...the rest of the court was...Also the power struggle is a good point...no way he's going to take a slave girl trying to undermine him.

I can see the 'he had a thing for her' too...but my question there...is then why did he kill her?? I don't think she was saying "no way", seemed more like she was begging him, so I don't know if she offended him.

Plus...If he wanted her there is NO way a scrawny thing like that could out pull him, unless she's stronger than Leia (who was pulled around by Jabba basically at will).

The only thing I see is he killed her for saying "no" (even though she had no way of keeping away from him) but then it seems he has a bit of a double standard...because I can't exactly see Leia saying "yes" to being tugged about by Jabba, but she not only didn't make Jabba mad, but seemed to gain more of his favor as time went on. Maybe he doesn't take any lip from her because she's more homely than Leia so he thinks she needs to have more respect.

All of your points are good reasons, I think with him being a gangster and her being a slave, it was either she follow his rules, or like you said he found Leia more attractive, personally i thought both of them were hot, In my opinion that is one of the most memorable scenes from Jedi.

On a side note there is a nude shot when Oola is trying to get away from Jabba!!!

All of your points are good reasons, I think with him being a gangster and her being a slave, it was either she follow his rules, or like you said he found Leia more attractive, personally i thought both of them were hot, In my opinion that is one of the most memorable scenes from Jedi.

On a side note there is a nude shot when Oola is trying to get away from Jabba!!!

Agreed - definitely memorable scenes.

Oola is hot? I guess for having two growths hanging off her head...I'd say Jabba upgraded though. She had a nude shot eh? Interesting - how'd THAT get by!

I wonder what would have happened if Leia had come earlier, and prevented Oola from getting dropped? Would Jabba have kept both slaves when he captured Leia eventually (that'd be a crowded dais!), or would he have disposed of Oola, seeing as she was apparently pretty worthless to him anyhow, disobedient, and kind of homely compared to Leia, and then just keep his "new and improved" slave - Leia.

If i was him, I would have kept both, And as for the shot that got by, My friend told me about it, Being that her outfit does fit quite loose, Trust me at first i didn't believe him, But when paused in that scene in slow mo, It does come out of her out fit.

Then i had to pay him the $10.00 i bet!!

Yeah he probably would have. Though I bet Oola would have found a way to get killed again anyhow - she struck me as a bit dumb - in and that she was quite good at making Jabba mad. Not a talent to possess when you're chained up and nearly naked in a den of criminals.

Yeah he probably would have. Though I bet Oola would have found a way to get killed again anyhow - she struck me as a bit dumb - in and that she was quite good at making Jabba mad. Not a talent to possess when you're chained up and nearly naked in a den of criminals.

I will agree with that, She was pretty ditzy!!

Archived