Home

TSL Dxun crash, please help

Arksel

The thing is that I'm playing TSL in a very joyful way, then i get to Dxun inside the Sith Tumb (by the way in the party I have Atton, Visas and Mandalore), entering the tumb, no problem, inside the tumb no problem, I reach the Acient computer that opens the big door in the middle, I get to that door, I see a couple of sith troopers (after opening the door), and when I'm about to reach them the game Crashes. So i think it's the override folder, I move it from the main folder to the desktop, I start the game, I reach the same spot and then it crashes again, so I try everything in my understanding (remove sound, remove movies, setting graphic options to the lowest, even adding disable vertex object in the .ini file) and the crash continues.

Please, help me the only mod that wasn´t in the override folder was TSL Restored Content Mod (1.6).

I have had this happen before and when it kept doing it, I simply started where i left off with a different party member considering to make the story come together you need certain party members with you at different points in the game, I have a page bookmarked that tells me who i have to have, Cause i love having all my members as Jedi. But to get the full effect of the game it is wise to change party members!!

(by the way in the party I have Atton, Visas and Mandalore),

I have had this happen before and when it kept doing it, I simply started where i left off with a different party member considering to make the story come together you need certain party members with you at different points in the game, I have a page bookmarked that tells me who i have to have, Cause i love having all my members as Jedi. But to get the full effect of the game it is wise to change party members!!

Doesn't Mandalore go back to Onderon with you? It's been awhile since I played it thru.

regarding evil q and newbiemodder, my game wasn't patched, but maybe one of the mods that was installed with tsl patcher included the holowan plugin, besides i look in other forums and I found in a post that a player had problems in the storyline (dialogs breaking up) sending mandalore and visas.

regarding evil q and newbiemodder, my game wasn't patched, but maybe one of the mods that was installed with tsl patcher included the holowan plugin, besides i look in other forums and I found in a post that a player had problems in the storyline (dialogs breaking up) sending mandalore and visas.

I see your point, That's why i really read into the mod before adding, I have had Mods clash with others!!

The game has to be patched before installing anything as extensive as TSLRCM, or any other mod, for that matter. All of them are meant to work with a patched game. I honestly can't believe that you got as far as you did before encountering a major problem.

You're just going to have copy your savegames to another folder, reinstall the game and patch it, and install TSLRCM. Then move your savegames into the saves folder and see if you can progress from there.

Always patch your game.

Sounds like his mods are clashing with others, This happened to me on Taris, Cause i used the Fett style Mandolorian skins but had other mods as well, When i entered the cut scene the game crashed because Canderous did not exist, So i deleted my over ride folder, Put a few mods in left others out and it worked!!

Well, it didn´t work. I made a clan install, patched the game, then installed TSLRCM, i loaded the save and it keeps crashing. After that, I thought that the party that I chose could be cause, but I was wrong, and kept crashing in the same place.

PS. in the readme file of TSLRCM explained that i have to start a new game or load a

game before entering for the first time in the ebon hawk or my game might break

I had another idea for you, The next time this happens open your game folder where the override is in, Instead of deleting the folder click your mouse and drag your override folder to your desktop, Then leave the folder out, Start your game where you left off ,and see if it takes care of your problem, Then you will know it may be one of the mods you have!!

Archived