Home

Mortal Kombat Clothes and Weapons

Latios6222

Okay, I love the Mortal Kombat Video Game Series and i thought it would be cool if I could use the weapons off the Game. I also loved the clothing for the Characters. I also think that Being able to use Scorpion with a lightsaber would be cool. This mod however would be very big as there are 64 characters in Mortal Kombat. Here are some images.

Scorpion

scorpion_mksm-b.jpg

Sub-Zero

sub-zero-mortal-combat-wallpaper.jpg

Shao Kahn

shao_kahn_render_final.jpg

Those are just some examples. If anyone can make these please do.

Also to make it more interesting, for certain suits you could make new force powers only pertaining to those suits. Examples: Scorpion Clothes: Force Harpoon or Force Fire. Sub Zero Clothes: Force Freeze. Liu Kang: Force Fireball. Etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

hey ok so I ported sektor "classic" just need to rig him in gmax

sektor2.jpg

sektor-2.jpg

yeah its looking great had to fix the texturing on the feet and upper body still trying to fix some of the texturing on him but no worrys I also got cyrax classic too and more to come !!!:thmbup1:

I have permission if that helps

Don't use the word porting and you'll be golden. I want to see what you can do with that model and more! Keep your work to yourself friend though because this would indeed be a big mod but because its unique if you plan to do real work do it well and discreetly.

• 1 month later...

Archived