Home

TOR got some competition

mimartin

Not sure this is the right place so a moderator can move it if not. I'm just sooooo excited.

After considering options and listening to our devoted fan base LucasArts has came to the conclusion that we must look in a different directions when it come to our future product line. The first step in this process is announcing our partnership with Obsidian Entertainment (developer of such wonderful games as Alpha Protocol, Fallout, New Vegas and of course Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords). We have heard our fans and we are listening. Obsidian Entertainment will develop the continuing story of Knights of the Old Republic and will incorporate the storytelling of past Knight of the Old Republic games with the future release of the BioWare developed The Old Republic. We feel this is a logical step and is what our fans expect from LucasArts.

I'dve dismissed it at the point where it said..."listening to our devoted fan base......."
QFT. If you are going to attempt to troll with an April Fool's fabricated story, at least try and make it plausible. The notion that LF/LA would make any decision based on fan feedback is laughable. Unless it was them listening to feedback and doing the exact opposite.

If you are going to attempt to troll
"Pot this is kettle you are black.":xp:

at least try and make it plausible. The notion that LF/LA would make any decision based on fan feedback is laughable.
Then the thread got the desired effect at least from you. :thmbup1:

The forum does not have to be serious business all the time.

Astor is the only one that caught the first line gives the entire thing away. Why would I need a Moderator to move this thread?

I actually saw this coming 9 hours in advance.

Sabre since I did not know I would post a thread 9 hours ago you must have some special powers. Tell me good sir, who will win the final four and I shall split my winnings with you.

Sabre since I did not know I would post a thread 9 hours ago you must have some special powers. Tell me good sir, who will win the final four and I shall split my winnings with you.

Well, all I knows is that I was thinking "Well, what would be a fairly standard AF's prank this year?" and the answer I got was, "KotOR III announced and to be developed by Obsidian."

Too easy, Mimi. :xp:

Archived