Home

LucasArts hires back dude who worked on Republic Commando

Sabretooth

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you can all read about the almighty Revan soon enough!

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110422-0#close

I am a very happy cookie.

@topic: Surely LucasArts will eventually realize that there is some money in following up on previous projects for existing fans, and develop some sequel/older demographic targeted title.

eventually.

Did you guys notice the bit where it says "multiple projects"? Yeah, they're in it for the long haul. It could very well be a whole new franchise, or a longer-term continuation of an existing one, in which case Jedi Knight or Battlefront would be both prime candidates.

There is always the possibility, of course, a The Clone Wars shooter. :/

We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again

No, no!

Epic One Liner

Sorry

I actually thought about that (awesome) song as i was writing :D

Anyway, it's too late for me... i've already been fooled multiple times by Lucasarts.

And here i am hoping, kinda of excited, against my better judgement... again :p

Sorry, no, remakes are terrible even when they're well made. I'd rather play a -new- game than a game I've played before but with shinier graphics. A remake is -lazy-.

Preference for a new game over a remake doesn't make the latter terrible.

Sorry, no, remakes are terrible even when they're well made. I'd rather play a -new- game than a game I've played before but with shinier graphics. A remake is -lazy-.
Remakes can attract a bunch of new players to a game. I myself have never played Dark Forces or Tie Fighter games (please, don't kill me), but I would if it was given an makeover.

But I prefer original game as well, of course. As long as it's more Republic Commando original than The Force Unleashed original.

Archived